schedule question

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NDCOLTS1979, Apr 11, 2010.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

schedule question

I noticed i am alone in my conference so who will i play, I know forever would love to beat my team lol. I know Jerzy has been wanting us to play for awhile now. Jca probably would like to beat me also as i have lucked out and beaten him on our games in other leagues. I am willing to play anyone. So u want to play me let me know and bring some heart to the table and tell me why we should play. and not be like Jerzy and just say because u r good. I get lucky so lets hear it boys.

2. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

If I remember correctly, me and you were on a collision course before we restarted X3B. I believe you were UAB. Would be fun to finally get that matchup. Unfortunately being in Conference USA I already have 3 or 4 user games so doubt we could make it happen unless in a bowl.

3. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

So we don't run into issues we had before this season started, everyone give me a list of users they want to play. We had 3 user games last season because the Sun Belt had 4 teams at start of season.

Please note: I already have 1 user(JCA) that will be changing teams next season. He already told me who he wanted and we are pretty sure he has enough coaching points to make it happen.

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

So we are allowed to move out of our current conferences? We need to speed things up if that's the case because I like recruiting, something I can't do at Memphis

5. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Yeah i was Uab back then. Didnt have the time to take and rebuild another program from the bottom so i had to back when you did the switch over. But yes that would be good to see

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Still confused here. So are we allowed to venture off into BCS conferences? I know you guys have been running for a while now and people are still in these "little" conferences. Probably doesn't mean a whole lot to me anyway since I'll probably get my 3rd star next year and may only get 50 coaching points this year. Not enough to move to Miss. State or Vandy yet, lol

7. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Jerzey>

Once you achieve 100 coaching points you can move to any team that has your star prestige level at that time.

For example, if you chose to leave 3 star Memphis after you reach 100 coaching points, you can go to any team that is 3 star or below.

However, if you have over 100 points and you choose to stay at Memphis, when you hit 200 points you can go to a school that is 1 prestige level above yours.

Hope that clears it up.

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

It does but it sucks. At least to more seasons in Memphis. Until I get recruits to come here, this place sucks. The fun building up a program, lol

Thx

9. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Dude you gotta stay at Memphis. You can't just take a man's trophy and run.

10. BG

BG On The Rize!

So just one quick clarification on the rule: My team is currently a four star team and I have accomplished all the goals that were set for my team this year, which means my team will probably be a five star program next year. So I guess my question is, Do I have to use my current school prestige or will I be able to use the prestige my team is going to be! Not sure if that makes sense or not!

11. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

This season's points are based off of current prestige. Changing teams will be based off of prestige when offseason first starts.

So if you are a 4 star team now, and when offseason rolls around you become a 5 star team you can pick from 5 star teams if you have enugh points.

For those eligible to switch teams in offseason, I will post here and pm them a list of all available teams starting with their prestige level all the way down to 1 star teams.

12. BG

BG On The Rize!

Thanks for the info!