Schedule Request Season 6

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Hokie Effect, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Still haven't played the following teams: Nebraska, Oklahoma St, Washington St, or UNC.

You can add 1, 2, 3, or all 4 to my OOC schedule if you want.

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Well Twist wanted another crack at you so I will probably give him a rematch. For the other game I will give you 1 of the 4 you requested.

I want another crack at Blonde since his squad basically embarassed my team last season.

3. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I'd really like to play wazzou, cole and slick if possible this year, as they are the only teams I've yet to play against. With my upcoming move this may be my last season before a 3-4 week hiaitus while the stuff is being shipped cross country.

4. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

I will only have the chance to play 1 ooc game as I will play NEB, OU, and OK State in conference again this year. I have not played Dru, Cougs, or Vandermint

5. Vandermint

Vandermint Walk On

I'm definitely going to be out of pocket this Friday and Saturday, so depending on how the offseason goes I'd like either a week 1 or 2 bye.

6. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Other than Hokie, I wouldnt mind playing wazzou as he is the only one I havnt played this year.

7. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Since wazzou seems to be the prettiest girl at the dance, I'd also like to play Minnesota if leon is willing.

8. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Since everyone wants me, I guess I will give everyone my requests: first I want Boise State if that is possible, I need to knock off schools that I am battling recruits for. Second as for user opponents, I have played Hokie twice in the LOC, i think I can skip his juggernaut PSU team for at least one more season here. I wouldn't mind seeing Texas, FSU, Oklahoma, or Ohio State.

9. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

You make it sound like Leon has a choice. If he doesn't post a "Girls of" thread tonight I'm scheduling his four non-conference games against Texas, Florida State, Nebraska and USC. Thats right no CPU games.

10. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

I never respond very well to threats Mr. Commish...

[​IMG]

11. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Get the feeling she is related to Perry... oh wait this is Alabama so everybody is related.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

I haven't played UNC or UCLA yet, so I'd like one of those two. I'm always down for a rematch against Ohio State

13. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I want Leon. I need to exact some revenge on his bitch ass

14. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

You do know that just because she is an Alabama fan, that doesn't mean she's from Alabama. That to me looks like someone from Arkansas or Mississippi. Possibly even Tennessee

15. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

If only she would move that fanny pack over 6 inches. OH YEAH!