1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Schedule Request

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hokie Effect, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Again I would like to play some peeps I haven't before. Anyone 1 or 2 of the following would be nice to add to my OOC Sched. Nebraska, UNC, Wash St., USC, Oklahoma St or Oklahoma

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

3. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

I am down with playing Hokie. The teams may be a mismatch, but it may upgrade my TV rating in terms of recruiting.

4. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

looking for revenge from last year?

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I think I got everyone's request

Hokie - You have games against Oklahoma and USC this season

Cole - You got your wish and play Texas

Wazzu - I scheduled you against UNC and Minnesota. I also got the Idaho match. Unfortunately I could only schedule this week 1 and this left you with a tough stretch for scheduling visits. You don't really have a viable visit week until the eighth week. This was mostly caused by the messed up Pac 10 schedule which has you with like 4 consecutive road games from 3-7.

In good news the schedules balanced and everyone got 4 games. For this season and next season things should work out great. After that it could get a little messy again.