Schedule Request

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BDSDIGITAL, Sep 1, 2009.

1. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Schedule Request

I just wanted to put this out there before I completely forget.

I have a simple schedule request for next season.

One of my rivalry games is NC State and I wanted to see if it would be possible to make one of my out of conference games against NC State? I'll go to Raleigh or they can come to me, whatever. If possible.

2. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

I've got something similar...

OSU is TU's in state rival...not OU, would rather play OSU because I hate the Chokes with an unfathomable passion (and my degree is from there too!) and it'd be good for my in-state recruiting....but I'll take what I get there.

3. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

All my rivals are in-conference, but Id like at least one or two top 25 teams on my schedule and an evenly matched non-BCS squad to see where Im at early on. Willing to travel too :)

4. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Akron definitely would like another shot at Penn State if that's possible. Obviously will travel to them since it's HIGHLY unlikely that they'd come to the Rubber Bowl.

5. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

Not gonna lie - I'd love to take on a Florida team... be it Miami, Florida State, or Florida themselves... UCF wants to OWN the state of Florida...

6. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

In addendum....I'd like another shot at Boise. On the smurf turf. Right out of the freaking gates to shock the nation.

7. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

I want another shot at Okie St they came to Houston last year. I'd go there also I would like to take on a BYU or Fresno St and maybe a big east team to level the playing field

8. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

No offense to anyone who is already posted, but this seems like it's about to get out of hand. As the rules stand now, we've all got to play 4 user games. We're all only really guaranteed to get 2 (in division conference opponents), so already there is going to have to be some moves made to get to the 4. Then throwing in requests to play other teams could end up being a scheduling nightmare for murk, since conference games are locked in and he'll have to use other weeks to get the total user games for everyone in. Just saying.

9. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

It could - and the user games will come first - the rest are just petty requests :)

10. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Well, I'm all for petty requests. :) More FCS teams on my schedule, please. :D

11. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Eh, it's not that hard.

My dynasty has 10 people in 5 different conferences and I had to sort them all out to where they have two OOC user games as well as their conference user game along with making it where their schedule was tough and they didn't play a bunch of pussy easy win teams.

It takes about an hour, at the most.

12. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

I know the scedule I want right now....can I post it? And get my wishes???