Schedule Requests for S2

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jman, Jan 10, 2010.

1. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Schedule Requests for S2

Might as well start this now.

Obviously, we need at least a couple of ACC/BigXII home/home's to start this season.

Also, its always cool when some more incentive is thrown into the user games like recruits or state recruiting rights etc. Don't have to, just adds some flavor.

Maryland will entertain home/home offers but be warned that we are going to be HORRIBLE this season lol

Remember fella's, we're major conference schools, thus, you don't need all pud teams OOC...we aren't going for the Bill Snyder technique here lol.

2. dharvey09

dharvey09 Walk On

mhmmm maybe

If anyone takes me because this VAtech team is gonna be INSANE

Tyrod at QB and 2 amazing RB

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Hey, do you think we'll be to the beginning of Season 2 by tomorrow? I'm heading back to school tomorrow night, and I know I play SPatin most likely in week 1.

We weren't able to connect last time i was at school, so if we could get the Pre Season done tonight and advance to the next season that would be great!!!

Consider the pre season as part of the off season people

4. Jman

If everyone gets their shit done tonight and will get on here and tell me who they want their OOC's to be!?!?!? I'll gladly stay up a little later and get it set up and turned to S2.

5. SPatin

SPatin Walk On

I wouldn't mind my games involving some combination of Florida (rival), a Big 12 user challenger, and some mediocre team like Air Force or Navy or a C-USA/MWC opponent.

As for the Big 12 match-up.. I guess it depends on who wants to.

6. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I won't be able to do the pre-season tonight. I'm obviously still at work. I hate to ask anymore out of bond. I'll be home by 8 tomorrow morning, I can have the preseason done by 830 central. I'm guessing that won't help since Jman probably has school earlier than that and wouldn't be able to advance us until tomorrow night then.......

As far as OOC

1. I'd like a cpu team for game 1...anyone
    2. I'd like a cpu team for game 2, how about at Boise State?
    3. I'd like a really tough cpu opponent, top ten BCS team
    4. as for a user non-conference, I'd like to play someone who is available to play during the day....murk? do the Noles want a part of the Cornhuskers?

7. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I think unc already will have 5 user games in the acc regular season. I'd really prefer to not have 6 user games again.

If I have 4 or less user games in conference I will lay out a challenge to texas or oklahoma st for a home and home. I will even volunteer to go on the road first.

Jman-please try and push my schedule as late as possible as I will be gone 1/17 - 1/22. Thanks.

8. Wellar21

Wellar21 Walk On

Doesnt really matter for me, wouldnt mind playing Harvey but whatever you schedule for me is good.

9. dharvey09

dharvey09 Walk On

I'd like to request a game against West Virginia so I can show those dirty hicks whose bosss.

I already have a dual series against dominate Alabama and so an average out of confrence opponent should be fine for my other game maybe an Ohio team so I can do some recruiting up there.

10. Jman

No prob Dru. I'll do my best as I have to try to schedule mine that way too (I'm gone 13th-18th).

I'll do my damndest with the schedules fellas. I know it's going to be a bitch to get things to line out right with 12 teams, but, with us only in two conferences that should help alot.

If you do have any specific wants for OOC's just tell me, if you don't really care (like most have stated) post that factoid as well.

11. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Yes, I'll play Nebraska.

Don't care too much about my other games, I've already go UF on the schedule.

Why don't you just tell Bondzai to redshirt all of your freshmen/recruits? That is the only important part of the pre season.

There fixing up your depth chart, picking your recruits, and making the schedule for the commish.

I really need to get my game in with SPatin tonight because I most likely won't have much time to play tomorrow considering we can't connect at school and Im not sure when I will be leaving exactly.

The off season is not going to take that long.

12. dakota7

I guess I agree with Dru. My first choice would be just to have my 5 conference user games. If we have to have a nonconference user, then I'd like FSU

13. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Don't worry about Dru Jman, he is retiring..

you'll have to find a replacement later..

14. Jman

Not a problem.

15. Huronia8

Huronia8 Walk On

Your on, Home and Home...

At Blacksburg first.

Rebuilding Cowboys aren't scared.

If anyone else wants to play from the ACC i'd be more then welcome, I prefer playing human games to CPU games.

Other then that I really don't who is on my schedule, as long as I have 6 home/6 away.

16. Jman

Anyone else? If not, you'll get what ya get and have no room to bitch! haha

17. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

All I know is I want my rivalry game @ ECU. Week 1 or 2 will be fine. With Dru leaving and if Jman leaves for Oklahoma that will leave me with just 2 user games. I'll take on anyone from the big 12 as long as it isn't week 1 or week 9. I would like to keep week 9 as an open week if possible.

18. Shmeezil

Shmeezil Walk On

I only have 2 in-conference User games so I guess I need to play 2 ACC teams. Who dat think they can beat them Buffs. Who dat? Who dat? haha I don't care who I play from the ACC so speak up if you want to play me.

Jman, I definitely wanna keep the game against CSU since its a rivalry, but you can replace any of the other OOC games I have scheduled.

19. Papa Perry

I'll visit ya Shmeezil. Week 2 ok?

20. SPatin

SPatin Walk On

I'm OK with playing CU too...

21. Jman

Speak now or forever hold your peace.....doing sched's in a couple min's!

22. Shmeezil

Shmeezil Walk On

Nice, Spatin. I'd love to play the 'Canes. Not sure if you knew this, but back in '93 Miami came to Boulder and there was a bench-clearing brawl at the end of the first half that resulted in 12 ejections. CU's WR Michael Westbrook was round-housing fools. Lookin' forward to the same kind of intensity!

23. Papa Perry

Miami was still sour over their ass whipping they received at the Sugar Bowl from the Tide

24. Jman

Papa, I could not get you ECU wk 1/2...just was not happening so they are later in the year, but I kept wk 9 open for you.

25. dakota7

Just a reminder to reinvite me Jman. Thanks a lot