Schedule Requests

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by fuzzyl0gic, Feb 18, 2011.

1. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

If you have any special requests for an out of conference game, let me know. I'll try my best to schedule it. I know Syracuse wants a piece of UNC, and I'm thinking about a week 1 prime time match-up between Washington and Rutgers...

2. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

if possible, i would like my user game schedule to be front loaded, as i have practically nothing to do for the next week and know I can get those games in.
    as for user teams, i'd love a shot at the new guy...lol. id also love a shot at washington. this is implying they both agree to face me. just to reiterate, as i have nothing to do this week, i'd love back to back to back to back user games.
    as for cpu teams, i'd like to face georgia tech in the 'option bowl,' and I'd like to avenge my loss to UNLV...lol. I would also like to play a preseason top 25 team controlled by the cpu

3. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

Do we have the ability to schedule our own out of conference games? or do you, fuzzy, have to make all the custom schedules?

4. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

I'll play whomever, its all good with me!

5. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

then u get the misfortune of playing me. heheheh
    its actually quite a privilege to beat me

6. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Just give me a high ranked team so I can get some publicity when I get the win. ;)

7. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

Florida State is bringing back Bobby Bowden's mentality of Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime. We're taking on all comers.

8. duhdman1026

duhdman1026 Walk On

besides cuse i also would like to face ucla and wisconsin. id prefer ucla week 1 as he is already online

9. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    I'd love to play everyone who challenegs me. So that sounds like Iowa, FSU, USF, and anyone else. Like Yankery the earlier in the season the better for me as well.

10. duhdman1026

duhdman1026 Walk On

ill play you..

11. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Sorry guys, I got all the requests in that I could. I don't think I missed anything. UNC you already have 5 user games, can't give you anymore lol.