Schedule Requests

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Archie Griffin, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Schedule Requests

Post your wants here. I'll respond when I can to let you guys know what I come up with.

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Can I get my home vs USF moved to somewhere between weeks 3 and 7.
    If I dont have a user game week 1 can I get my "easy" cpu team so I can work on some changes to my offensive and defensive playbooks.

3. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I would like to play Ohio State hm or away I dont care.

4. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

OKLAHOMA:

Likely to face Nebraska (Wildcatter) in the Big XII Championship...In real life, OU and NEB won't play in 2010 but who knows how the computer will work that.

OU goes to Gainesville to take on Brantley and his Gators...Preferably not in Week 1.

OU would like a "non-killer" Game One...

OU would like at some point to play @ West Point...In real life, OU will be going to Army...I think it's in the next couple of years.

FSU travels to OU in 2010 so that could be a cool game...

At some point Ohio St. will need to come to Norman to relive the 1977 classic between OU and the Bucks...Uwe Von Schamen nailed a game winner and taunted the crowd when Ohio St. called the timeout to ice him. I don't think OU has played Ohio St. since then. They need to travel this time. Or sometime.

5. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I'd like to play at aOSU and host Wisconsin and MSU. (Good luck with those!)

On a serious note, as long as I don't have FCS teams, I'd good. My 3 user games are set in stone already and I'm in need of some revenge.

I'd also like my last game to be aOSU if possible.

6. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

hmmm..Well, I already have Cole and Amp on my schedule so a rematch in Notre Dame is fine by me.

Hook me up with one of these to start the year if possible....
    Iowa, Michigan St, Penn St, Texas A&M

7. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

I have GT, UM, and UF as user games. Anybody else besides Oklahoma want a game?

8. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

Based off last year, I would have UM, GT, and Army all at home. Originally my thought was that I'd be able to make a run this season. Since I was able to go 12-0 last year, I'm ok if my schedule deviates from that.

It's interesting that now the CPU games on your schedule really do factor in to difficulty. Wins against top 20 CPU teams are not a given this year, which is nice.

My only request would be no FCS, and try to leave my regular annual games in place where you can.

9. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Army would like a CPU opponent week 1 if possible.

Make sure I play the service academies, other than that I will play whomever wants to pick on me.

While I don't have the talent you guys have, don't schedule me thinking I am a creampuff.:)

10. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Can I schedule ACC's Virginia for my week 1?

11. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Conference schedules are typically locked. I can't even change the home/away, which is why I'm going to Michigan two years in a row.

12. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Yeah, no FCS teams for anyone, IMO...

13. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Conference matchups, like AG said, are up to the game.

3 user games? That's weak sauce. Why don't you play Florida??

14. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

While the conference games are already done by the CPU and the CPU should be smart enough to put aOSU as my last conference game, it might still do a non conference game after them. I'm asking AG to put all of my non conference games before aOSU.

I also thought that 3 user games were what we were shooting for. I'm open for more user games, but not freakin' Florida! I'm already going to lose to ND and aOSU, I don't need to put another guaranteed loss on my schedule. I'm open to any other user game.

Also, I'm putting in an early request to play Army next year. I believe that ole Denard needs a lesson and I'd be more than happy to go show him what he's missing out on. Also, with Forcier's shitting progression, I'd be Denard is already better than Forcier. I think I'm gonna go cry now.

15. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

I will take whatever teams are being ducked. The Nebraska program needs some exposure to get this thing rolling again.

16. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

That sucks. Ok, more than likely I'll just play my schedule. I have (3) user games already unless someone really needs a user game that they can't fill.