Schedule Update

Discussion in 'Hard At Work' started by Freakskull, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Freakskull

Freakskull Lobsters are mermaids to scorpions.

Sep 10, 2014
    I want to thank RFF and RyanRain39 for investing a lot of time to make our schedule work. I am trying to project as far out as possible so we can have maximum participation in Drafts.

If you look at Daddyleagues, you will see the schedule easy to find and read. If you click on the event, it will provide more information (i.e. "Free Agency begins. Any player not re-signed or franchise tagged before this advance will become a Free Agent. Scouting not available")

You may also notice I put the draft on Superbowl Sunday. That is not gonna work. I am asking you all to get your games in as soon as possible over the next 2 weeks, the goal is to advance one day early ao we can have the Draft on Saturday 6 February (Saturday). The next one is Saturday 21 February (Sunday).

For those of you that are new, we will have a Mumble Server up for everyone to connect to and discuss the draft as it happens. We will also run a couple polls to see the best time to have the draft. Its great time, hope everyone can make it.

Now get those games in! Either set your team as "Ready to Advance" or let me know what games will be simmed/etc. We only need one day.

Woody arlennnn McStrauss Pats4life jay2149 akutozo linebackerlove54 bjbdahitman TMo Boise RFF Hordan54 Automatik ZCar352 xSavedByGracex publik drunk RaiderRed90 iBO Masterfocker ImWhiteJoey Playa2138 Michael Eggleston hskr8128 BigK44 Mattraq1 greatnessdc seanisgreat87 tar heel KelchSWagger LetsHaveSykes RyanRain39 Mozaaik
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Awesome Content Awesome Content x 1