1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Schedule update

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mags, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

Schedule update

MEGA -

Trading will open up tonight. There is an issue with the Browns roster which I need to fix before I can open things up.

We'll look to draft this weekend, but I'd like to keep trading open for a bit before we get to that.

Just a reminder, you can use LP to post trade blocks, make offers and complete trades. Your rosters have all been loaded. :)

I'll post when I get a chance to correct the issue with the Browns.

2. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

Mags please q or pm me login and password info for the Vikes.

And I agree to the trade with the Panthers BTW - not sure if I still confirm trades on this forum (FYI).

3. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

Nope, not in the forums... Once trading is open in LP, you will have a chance to confirm the deal. After that, it gets pushed out for voting.

4. adross33

adross33 Walk On

i too need the password for LP ... forget my user name and password combo ... and I know it's likely simple ... but it escapes me