Scheduling and the lack there of.

Discussion in '1st and 10' started by bringbackjimmy, Sep 12, 2014.

1. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Feb 10, 2009
    Ok I have noticed quite of few complaints about scheduling games in the chat. I know that this is the start of the franchise and that there will always be people that get excited join leagues and then vanish. Some complaints about people being around but just ignoring scheduling is a bigger problem as that just shows lack of respect to your opponent and to the league. When you can't get a hold of your opponent though you should 1st pm Kasper and broth262. After that you can pop in the chat and see if they are on and can help you out. I am sure Kasper and Broth can't just look at their phones all day to check so msg will be missed in the chat. Lets get rid of the non-active users and start enforcing penalties to ppl who go out of their way not to schedule.

Denver Broncos - Rhight
    Kansas City Chiefs - Jeffrey Hartle
    Oakland Raiders - Hitmhrd72
    San Diego Chargers - sschevyridah

Houston Texans - CamInMyMind1350
    Indianapolis Colts - Julius Young
    Jacksonville Jaguars - Danthraxxx
    Tennessee Titans - Sidehug

Buffalo Bills - PhiGuy179
    Miami Dolphins - MarkyMark67
    New England Patriots - Sonitis22
    New York Jets - palmerense

Baltimore Ravens - Mogriffjr
    Cincinnati Bengals - CTfromDC
    Cleveland Browns - Kasper
    Pittsburgh Steelers - kdpnutter

Arizona Cardinals - Jon Jon Anderson
    San Francisco 49ers -
    Seattle Seahawks - Blackattack87
    St. Louis Rams - aussiedude

Atlanta Falcons - Bucsfan94
    Carolina Panthers - broth262
    New Orleans Saints - wkward83
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers - sa_gamer

Dallas Cowboys - bringbackjimmy
    New York Giants -
    Philadelphia Eagles - Chiddylang
    Washington Redskins - Kevin Gomez

Chicago Bears - Luke4
    Detroit Lions - Spayer419
    Green Bay Packers - coltronsauce
    Minnesota Vikings - RyanC
    • Like Like x 4
  2. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Aug 31, 2010
    Okay I'm not going to tag everyone in this, because it gets old getting tagged for every little thing.

I see people,having back and forths about scheduling, he did this, or they didn't do that.

Talk to your opponent, figure out an exact time and bingo you are good, we all understand real work comes up. If your supposed to play at 06:30 pm but you have to stay late at work a quick message "Hey, sorry got stuck at work late, I'm not sure when I will be home, just didn't want you to sit around waiting for nothing."

That's usually what gets people going is sitting around waiting for someone.

Also, narrow down your times. "Hey, Thursday I am free 6-9 pm" "okay that works". That doesn't help either person.
    "Okay, how about 6:45, should give me enough time to get dinner done with the family, I might run a few minutes late depending on the kids. Just in case I am a few minutes late just wanted to give you a heads up. Should to be any later than 7-7:15 at the latest."

You have set a time of 6:45, but are aware that it could be a few minutes late so both sides have communicated and understand why it could be a few minutes late.

The more you communicate with your opponent the easier it is to schedule a game as opposed to griping back,and forth.
  3. Kasper

Kasper Mr. Embolo

Apr 12, 2010
    Dealing with new guys kind of makes it necessary for me to tag people. Also, I don't really do it much besides announcements and scheduling.
  4. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Aug 31, 2010
    Wasn't talking about you, I was just saying i wasn't going to tag them, since I'm not in charge and don't really need to,tag,them all. People can read what I wrote hopefully and it'll help schedule stuff
    • Like Like x 1