Scheduling FYI (please read)

Discussion in 'Rookie Symposium' started by nellycuz, Mar 6, 2013.

1. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

Guys, the last few days I have noticed that we've been running into some issues with scheduling. If the schedule doesn't happen to be print screened for you guys under that week's scheduling thread, you can still check the schedule yourself without logging on to the console.

Website is www.maddencareer.com

I think most of you are aware of this website, but it seems like there are some that aren't. Takes 2 seconds to sign up if you don't have an EA ID, and you can log in and see standings, playoff positions and the full schedule/scores. Although I think the website is complete trash, it does have the schedule. Please utilize this if there are a few weeks where the schedule isn't printed right away. If you need tagged in order to know the week has advanced, you may want to cut down on the number of leagues you are in or try to check the scheduling thread more frequently. As RRAHx2 posted, scheduling is a 2 way street.

That is all:)

• Like Like x 1
  2. ConiglioSG

ConiglioSG Walk On

You can also use www.maddendaddy.com/rs/ if its updated, for me its the best source of information! I amUsing this one over maddencareer

3. nellycuz

I do like that site better Coni however I think rrah has to update that on a weekly basis to see the current week schedule and future schedule...not sure though, maybe it's just me :\

4. xassassin4lifex

xassassin4lifex Walk On

Sometimes i ask cuz im at work and this site isnt blocked, but maddencareer is, so i have no way of looking till i get home. And would like to get it scheduled before then. Maybe ill put my whole schedule in my phone just in case.

5. RRAHx2

RRAHx2 Cleared for Takeoff

This is a great post nellycuz, also guys if you have notifications turned on in maddencareer.com, you will receive a text when I advance and in the text it will tell you who your opponent is that week.

In this thread we have given you 3 options apart from actually getting on the XBOX

6. Elemnt

Elemnt Walk On

Oh nice didn't know it would text. Trying it now.

7. Snake Eyez

Snake Eyez Walk On

^Yeah, my work blocks maddencareer too... but just found that MaddenDaddy isn't... a pleasant surprise.

I would say the only other thing is we need an updated coaches list w/ both their forum name AND XBL GT. (am I missing this somewhere? I could not find it)

8. nellycuz

http://forums.traditionsportsonline...ymposium-le-deuxième-rules-and-history.89575/

I believe it's there if you scroll down....Rah can make sure that's up to date it looks pretty good though.

9. Snake Eyez

Snake Eyez Walk On

10. xassassin4lifex

xassassin4lifex Walk On

Yeah I have known mine doesnt block maddendaddy, but most of the time that does not have the schedules updated in time so I cannot see who I am playing.

RRAHx2 Is there any way you can update that site so that our schedules for the entire season will show up? If it's too much trouble don't worry about it. You have a lot on your plate already.