Scheduling Requests (S2)

Discussion in 'Extreme Makeover' started by majesty95, Aug 22, 2013.

1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

First, who would like to play xx Vols xx and his new Illinois team? I think Glen Cieske and Shnoogans10 are the only teams close enough in OVR to justify a matchup. However, if you'd like to test your team's mettle against a BCS foe I'm sure he'd appreciate the challenge.

Second, after seeing how the carousel worked, I want to give those of us who didn't get a chance to move up a better shot next year. So, I'll try to schedule some beatable teams in your OOC schedules. With that in mind, beating a BCS school will give you a considerable boost so there is a risk/reward element to that. Let me know whether you would like to try and take that leap or if you feel you need more time to build up your squad.

Next, ranked teams from this year will automatically get tougher schedules. There appears to be an issue with poll logic where non-AQ schools can make the BCS title game even without a reasonably tough schedule. So, I want to make sure that if any of us get into the title picture with our lower tier schools that its because we earned it.

Last, if there is a user vs user game that you would like, request it here. Have a great game with a user last year and want to make it a rivalry? This is your chance!

I'll do my best to accommodate any and all requests. I only have so much flexibility with the schedule though so I can't guarantee all of them.

Post away!

2. titangator

titangator Walk On

Ill make it easy for you... I don't care! Lol

3. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

I will take on Illinois @ soldier field. And give me mizzou if you can make it happen

• Like Like x 2
  4. guayo10

guayo10 Walk On

Quick question, can we request CPU teams? As for user v user, anyone that wants an easy win against CSU!

5. majesty95

Absolutely!

6. guayo10

guayo10 Walk On

A couple of teams I wouldn't mind facing are Ohio St. or Oklahoma St.

• Like Like x 1
  7. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Neutral Site for the battle of Illinois

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

Umm I don't think it is possible to put me against a worse opponent then my team lol

9. BigTexas18

BigTexas18 Walk On

I leave for a week tomorrow. If I could get a CPU game week 1 (I can play tonight when it advances) and maybe a couple bye weeks between 24-31 that would be sweet lol. Do what ya can

10. majesty95

Unfortunately, I already have the schedules done :( I believe you do have a CPU week 1 but not sure about the next few weeks. I don't want to go back and change anything as I have done that in previous leagues and it nukes the schedule :rolleyes: