Scheduling.. The Right Way

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by RRAHx2, Jul 13, 2013.

1. RRAHx2

RRAHx2 Cleared for Takeoff

Guys, let me take a minute to share with you the most, productive way to get a game scheduled. Your scheduling post should include:
    • Your opponent's username via a "tag", done by placing an '@' symbol before the username. Ex: @ + RRAHx2 = RRAHx2
    • The week you are scheduling for (Week 5,6,7)
    • YOUR availability (include SPECIFIC times WITH THE TIME ZONE, not just 'free whenever' or "thursday night")
    • If possible, the best, or an ALTERNATIVE way to reach you (in case plans change, eg. cell #, e-mail address, skype name, AIM, etc)
    • If you can not give your an opponent an exact time, at least post when you will be able to give them an exact time. (Hey not sure when I can play yet, but I will let you know by tonight @ 5PM CST)
    ALL SCHEDULING ATTEMPTS SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN 24 HOURS OF SCHEDULING THREAD POSTING

Examples of good scheduling attempts:
    • "Hey @Example, for our Week 7 game I am free between 7PM CST and 11PM CST, Mon/ Tues. I am not available Weds. If you can't reach me here text @ 777-xxx-xxxx."
    • "@Example, I can only play our week 3 game tomorrow night (Wednesday) @ 8PM PST. I am unavailable the rest of the week. Will this work for you?"
    Examples of bad scheduling attempts:
    • "Hey Dolphins owner, when can you play?"
    • "@Example. I'm free thursday."
    • "@Example, I can play @ 7PM." (no day or time zone)
    If you are unavailable to play for whatever reason, then you need to go on AP so your opponent can play. Thanks, guys.