1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Scheduling User Games

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Scheduling User Games

Here's what I think we need to do...

Unless you just see each other online and say "it's go time" You need to work with the person the first day of and/or following the day of advance (if it was at night) to establish a date and time that you can make.

Post this scheduled date/time in the scheduling thread so I can see it :thumbsup:

If one or the other person then does not show, it's more obvious if one or the other guy needs to be put on auto for the game, etc.... Without a set date and time, it's just this wishy washy stuff and that's not really working.

We always say that we don't mind if a game gets simmed and we don't wait for recruiting, but I end up waiting more often than not because it's not cool to get your game simmed or your early-season recruiting simmed... Especially when it's hard to even tell why the game wasn't able to be scheduled.

If Rusty and JMS could schedule a time for tomorrow night we'll advance after the game is played.