scheduling week 11 - cade

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Dec 11, 2009.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

scheduling week 11 - cade

donno if cade is still in town or not, but yesterday was the last day to have a post up to schedule games. i need to get a update to see whos left and if anyone needs to be set to cpu.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I am hoping to get my game in with the Steelers late Saturday. He's had internet issues according to him. If not then, I guess just a straight sim there. I hate not getting my butt whooped early in the schedule.

3. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Nate,

I am going to check the scheduling forum, but according to the EA site these are the games that still need to be played.

Steelers/Chiefs

Colts/Ravens - tonight or tomorrow

Browns/Lions

Saints/Bucs

49ers/Packers

Skins/Cowboys

Cards/Rams

Bengals/Raiders

4. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Notified all players of these games except for Steelers/Chiefs, Saints/Bucs, and Skins/Cowboys in the 'game time' forum. Those 3 games are people from the board so I didn't think I had to.

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Still should put reminders on the board members as well. They need reminders too. But to update, Steelers/Chiefs game should be played late Saturday.

6. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Sounds good. I will get them all scheduled or know if we need to let the computer play by tomorrow. I will stay on top of it the next day to get this organized.

7. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

been outta town...web got update for me ....me and skins are scheduled for tmrw

8. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Welcome back. This is what I have.

Steelers/Chiefs - Winuvas says game should be played late Saturday.

Colts/Ravens - mustang can only play tomorrow. Says we can set him to CPU if he can't play tonight.

Browns/Lions - Looks like they set a time to play last night at 11:45 EST. Browns owner was there waiting. Lions owner did not show up. Browns owner IMO shoulc get to play CPU if they cant agree on a another time

Saints/Bucs - Looks like they have set up a 9AM EST time to play this morning.

49ers/Packers - No update from either player. Messages sent on here and PSN

Skins/Cowboys - YOu just got back. I had no worry that you would get your game in

Cards/Rams - No update from either player. Messages sent on here and PSN

Bengals/Raiders - Looks like they are having trouble coming up with a time to meet. We should get them to commit to a time today to play or one may have to be set to CPU IMO.

9. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Quick update. I just saw tankwillis (49ers) online and sent him a message that he needs to get his game scheduled today. He said he will do it as soon as he is done playing his game of Call of Duty.

10. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Cade, another quick update.

Talked to savaunte (Raiders) on PSN and he said that they should be getting their game in this afternoon. Told him to let us know today so we can set to CPU if needed.

Talked to tankwillis again on PSN. Said he came to the site and he has not heard any responses from Packers owner all week. Told him that if he didnt hear anything soon that we would set them to CPU so he gets his game in. Seems like he does want to get it in. He came to the site as soon as I asked him online..

11. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

today is last day to play. so anyone needing to be set to cpu better be done while i am around and if not then its just a straight sim. advance is in the AM!