Scheduling

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by egofailure, Nov 17, 2011.

1. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Hey fellas,

I'll finish scheduling after work today, so we'll probably advance to Week 1 around 6 or 7 PM ET. With only 7 programs, each player (aside from myself) will have two user games. I gave myself a third user game to make it all work out. I'll be facing South Carolina in Week 1 in "Kick Off Classic" style, which will also make up for the KOC game Easy and I were supposed to have last season.

If you have a certain team you were hoping to face this season, or have a rival game you don't want left out, be sure to mention it here. As always, I'll try my best to accomodate requests - but no promises.

2. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Ego,

I am off from work today so if you want to get our KOC in during the day today I am game!

3. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

egofailure

Just make sure I get scheduled for ND. Believe this year it is @ ND.

Thanks.

4. The Dude

The Dude Professor of Dudanomics

Absolutely. Aside from that, I'll play anybody. It's good that we're not trying to cram in 3 user games with only 7 guys. Hopefully we can fill in the conferences and add user games that way.

5. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Take on bdub. Catholics vs. Joseph Smith-ites (even if that's really BYU).

6. egofailure

Utah already has conference (user) games against Arizona and Washington. Archie's taking on Michigan and South Carolina.

I'm not at home right now, but I think Goose (Ohio State) may only get one user game. That may be best considering that his schedule has been really busy of late. I'll probably supplement the second user game with a difficult non-conference match-up.

Smooth, you have ND and Ohio State. Washington has Arizona and Utah. I have Washington, Utah, and South Carolina.

7. egofailure

Thanks for getting ahold me. 10 PM ET today is perfect.

8. bdub

bdub Walk On

I will play you, as long as you never associate the Utes with that shitty school we have to share the state with.