Scholarships to give this year.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bucsfan94, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

Scholarships to give this year.

Baylor- 18
    Nebraska 10
    Arkansas 10
    Auburn 12
    Florida 14
    Nebraska 10 you are already over you already signed 13 guys. You need to clear your recruiting board.
    Oregon 13
    UCLA 18
    USC 17
    Washinton 12

I am allowing an additional 2 for your scholarships plus whatever Juniors leave your school early. If your underclassman win an award and leave school early I am debating if we should let you keep 1 player. Ex. Tim Tebow, plus many other players. I have an idea, If you have 1 player that wants to leaves early you can keep them as long as they are not a top player at their position. Meaning let's say Robert Griffin wants to leave early to the NFL, but he is the 15th rated QB. Obviously he is not going to make it in Madden so I keep him and have him stay another year. How does that sound?

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

thats cool wit me

3. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

LOL nebraska the villain, going on probations already! and Auburn has 15 spots 17 with the addional two we have 67 on roster 12 seniors...but i dont hink we will even hit 12 this year...bad bad year first time ever i couldnt pull in anyone or lost alot

4. DC

DC Shake n Bake

so with the +2 means i have 12?

5. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Oh man i thought i had 20 to give what a tard i am, i was thinking of my other dynasty on here. Anyway ill clear the board and i'll probably have a few players leave early (helu for example) so i dont think i'll be put on probation. As always Nebraska plays the villain nicely ;). Still i'm happy with the current class i have.

6. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

also i say that idea is sound, if your not top 10 your position....you probally should stay in school..unless they win a major award and are 93+(progression is broken so they would be 99+ the next season, can be 95< like it already says need more coaches input)

7. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

Yes bk you now have 12. scholarships to give. Don't forget at the end of the season there are more guys to recruit so don't blow your wad just yet.

8. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

oh oh, 19 scholarships now...me and Homer have some work to do! Watch out BK & Bama

9. DC

DC Shake n Bake

:biggun:stay out of the south ...the people wont take well to homer down here....and he already been messed up once!!!:biggun:

10. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

The craziest thing happened to me on a recruiting trip to Cali...i was going to get some coffee and donuts and this homeless man jumps infront of my cart out of no where...had home visits to make so i couldnt stay...hope the guy is ok

11. cp3bestpg

cp3bestpg Walk On

who is homer? lol

12. DC

DC Shake n Bake

its usc's next big recruiting infraction

if u see a homeless guy pushin a grocery basker lookin at ur recruits

it may be homer!!!!

he kinda looks like this ...
    [​IMG]

13. DC

DC Shake n Bake

his disguise
    [​IMG]

14. I didnt realize I recruited so many RBs I may have to let one go

15. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Every kid in the country that i recruited seemed to have florida in their top 3. I got tired of seeing that gator symbol next to the call screen.

16. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

The only reason FLA got two of thier rb's because i feel im ok a rb...but after this year depth is important..so i wont pass on the top rb anymore

17. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Talk about lucking out... helu will win the maxwell and another award but he won't be 90+ (he's 89) so it looks like i'd be able to sway him to stay another year!

18. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

he will definitely be up for the heisman next year

19. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

That's O.K cause you have to cut your top recruits each one you are over.

20. Chiang-Shih

Chiang-Shih Banned

Bucs do I get a extra scholarship for the player who transferred? I want to double check my recruiting numbers I have 13 seniors plus 2 that would make 15 scholarships available to me for this year and possibly 1 for the transfer.

21. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Looks like i wont be over at all due to players going to the nfl/transferring :)

22. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

If you have any transfers, Jr leaving early or any open roster spots thats a scholly...so all that =70 players

23. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

bama, so if i understand this 4 pronged recruiting system correctly, lets say i only have 12 scholorships available to give, give out 13, 2 transfers and a pro draft guy leave, so that means i should be able to get 2 more guys then?

24. Yea I'm not understanding this scholly system very well. Somebody who knows what is going on, how many does A&M have to give?

25. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

12 seniors = 12 scholorships
    2 transfers(in they transfer) = 2 scholorships
    1 PRO(if he goes and dosent stay= 1
    and bucsfan is giving you two more free ones=

17 scholorships

its not hard to understand
    Scholarships
    The amount of scholarships that can be offered at any given time will be dictated by the following formula:

A = number of seniors on your team that will graduate
    B = number of underclassmen that qualify for pro draft with aforementioned rules. So underclassmen that are 90+ and have won an award.
    C = number of walk-ons on your team. Walk-ons may be cut at any time.
    D = 70 - current amount of players currently on roster

A + B + C + D = total number of available scholarships.

Look at this and go from a to D to figure it out, hope this clears it up also....

A player will not be allowed to attempt to sway a player from the pro draft if he:
    is > 95 OVR
    is a JR that has won the Heisman
    is a JR or SO(RS) and has won a major award (Thorpe, Maxwell, Biletnikoff, etc) and is > 90 OVR
    Kickers and punters can be swayed from pro draft regardless of OVR and class.

SO for Nebraska you cant stop Helu from going pro