1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

ScholarShips

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DrunkenSoldier, Feb 13, 2011.

1. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Hey guys new coach at Georgia just wondering what the rules are on recruiting. From the old rules it looks like recruit to 70 guys. So i have 10 seniors + 3 walk-ons(MLB,TE and FS) so that gives me 13 scholarships available. Also is there any cap on 5 Stars

2. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

Sounds right to me, and no there is not a cap on 5*s.

3. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Bama will be able to sign the full allotment of 25. The Tide has 17 Seniors and only 62 players total.

4. Itsnotagame

Itsnotagame Walk On

I will give Georgia some releif. Normally walk-on are count towards your 70 but since you came in late in the season you can use the walk on schollies this year. Me for example I couldn't sign a kicker or punter so I got walk-on but since they are needed for my min requirements they turned into schollie players. If I had oversized because of this I would have lost my top two recruits as punishment for not maintaining my roster.

5. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Question. Lets say by some miracle I do get 25 signees and I have no transfers or JRs that leave early so that puts me at 70 on the roster. But in the transfer process I get 2 transfers coming in and from I what I understand I can not refuse to let them come. Would I be allowed to cut those transfers and keep my signees or do I lose my top 2 signess because I am now over the 70 limit?

6. Itsnotagame

Itsnotagame Walk On

You get to cut the transfers

7. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Ok cool. Wanted to make if I needed to save myself a spot or two just in case.

Thanks

8. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

Check out this foolishness, I cut the one transfer I had this season, and now for some reason the RB I signed this past season is listed as a transfer. I cannot put him on the depth chart at all. I don't know what I did to trigger this evident glitch in the game, if anyone knows please clue me in so I don't do it again cause I was going to use this RB this season.

9. Itsnotagame

Itsnotagame Walk On

Well when you sign 15 five stars that kind of stuff happens

10. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

uh, lol? i noticed a lil glitch as well, i was recruiting this one guy and i scheduled him a week 4 visit, ok now its week five and i noticed that he had another week 4 vist with another school, wtf, how is that so? damn ai

11. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

i know 2 users can have a recruit visit on the same week, so maybe cpu can as well