Scores and Stats (Limits)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JHeb, Oct 19, 2009.

1. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Scores and Stats (Limits)

I just want to remind all of us, including myself, that we need to try our best to keep scores out of the 60's (or more) especially when we're up with a large lead. There is no stated scoring "limit" in the rules but basically, throughout TF 65 is the standard limit. Let's work to keep those scores down a bit.

As for stats, I'm guilty here along with others. I've abused DeAndre Brown some this season and in the last game for sure when he ended up with over 300 yards receiving in my 52-48 win over Tulsa. I can't really define what would be considered "over the line" but I think we all know when we've reached that point...

I'm not trying to bring anyone down, just keep a closer eye on this stuff...

Okay? Cool...

JHeb

2. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I hear ya JHeb. I know I was really guilty of padding Keenum's stats my last game, but I found it tough to pull him after a quarter and a half.

Quick question though, what do we do if our backups are in and even running and chewing clock you are busting scores out? That's what happened in my game with Memphis. My starters were out with 5:30 left in the 3rd, and my two backup RB's had nearly 200 yards rushing.

Can we supersim if we are near a 50 point lead? Just curious, thanks.

3. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

I try not to pad stats - I put my backs in and I kneel out on 4th down until they start scoring on my backups then i play to score to avoid the GOD MODE shit....

Damn Backups playing bad... whats their deal?

4. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

It's easy to get caught up in seeing how far you can push it if one of your guys is on fire, etc. like I did with DeAndre this week...It was too much. I should have pulled back. My rationale was I needed to keep scoring b/c Tulsa was doing the same to me. It was a back and forth game and I would have lost without DeAndre.

5. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

I handed off nearly every play agasint utah st, CPUs are horrid. I kept putting in new HBs everytime i went over 100 yds, had 3 backs with well over 100 yards and 3 tds each

6. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

No problem...I know we all do a really good job almost all of the time...Just wanted to shoot out a reminder of keeping some things in check. That's all....