Archived Scouting Question

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by hammerhead1010, Nov 25, 2012.

1. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Hey guys had a quick question and wanted to post it here to get a speedy response, but basically...

Do I need to have all my scouting done by the end of the reg season? Or can you scout during the playoffs or after free agents?

2. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Also is there any way to see if I have any extra/fewer draft picks? I havent traded any but I dont know if the previous owner did.

3. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

To see how many picks you have just go to the trade screen and cycle to picks. There is also option to scout after the superbowl is played.

4. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Trades are locked since we are past the deadline. So you're saying I can scout after superbowl but not during playoffs?

5. AzureEffect

AzureEffect Walk On

I believe you can scout the week before the Draft and if I'm not mistaken SuperBowl week too.

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    This is correct, I think.

7. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

You can scout atleast 2 times after the end of the season , I think 3 but I am 100% sure it's at least two.

You could make a test file (online league of your own) with the Bears to see what picks they have after season 1 , then check the trade archive to see if the Bears made any trades prior to your takeover. I don't think the Bears had any prior trades in TMFL , unsure if they carried over any trades from real life:

8. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

I personally wait to scout until right before draft due to storyline players sometimes getting injured, or an unsuspected roster spot opens up after a player goes to free agency.

• Like Like x 1