Scouting Report: DirtyCashDylan

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by xtreme snoopy, Jul 26, 2010.

1. xtreme snoopy

xtreme snoopy H4Y - Ragin' Cajuns

Scouting Report: DirtyCashDylan

Offense: his offense consists of a very fast qb who can't throw but can hurt you on option plays. his rb is talented and he has 1 good reciever. runs the multiple play book which he used to unleash a pretty potent rushing attack. look out for plays with 2 fb's. was not afraid to throw in obvious running situations however these throws were rarely effective

Defense: Honestly dont remember much about his defense. Pretty sure i saw nickle being run a few times. I think he ran the 4-4

2. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

:violin:

3. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Scouting Report on DirtyCash:

He sucks dick. Just don't lose the turnover battle 4-0 and you should be fine.

On defense he runs a lot of 3-3-5. His corners aren't very good. His defense is decent against the run and shitty against the pass...His secondary is awful.

Offensively, he doesn't run the ball inside at all really. His running back has good speed so he tries to get him the ball outside. He also ran an end around with one of his WRs a couple times. His offensive line is below average. He has a fast QB so watch out for him to try and take off on you.

And make sure after you beat him, to tell him to go fuck himself.

4. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

DirtyCashDylan Scouting Report

Offense: Likes the option in rare situations. It is hard to stop as the QB has some speed and usually keeps the ball. Tries to establish the run, usually going to the outside but not afraid to go inside if you are cheating to the outside.

Defense: Not really sure what he ran, very unconventional though. It seemed players were everywhere usually showing blitz and usually blitzing several. Run defense is good. Pass defense is weak, mainly because his team is weak. Plays as a safety, I think, and lines him up all over the place. Tries to manually take away center of field on pass plays with a LB or a safety. Good player- Bad team.