Archived Scouting Report Forum

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Jul 23, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Scouting Report Forum

An idea for individual team threads at minimum:

-Your offensive playbook. This is mainly to avoid any surprises. It'll keep some sort of "scouting report" of your team for other teams without people trying to post what you run. It'll also give your opponent a heads up of what to expect, especially if your a no-huddle offense or switched to it.

-Defensive playbook. The same reason as above but just from a defensive point of view.

-Player Position Changes and/or Depth Chart Changes. It'll keep it on a level field once again just to avoid any gray area, for example, moving a "listed" LB to DE if he fits the criteria. It'll also give a heads up to your opponent who to prepare for. An example would be me starting Denard Robinson over Tate Forcier. Two different QBs, so it gives your opponent to "focus" on players skill sets.

-Injury Report. For the same reason given for depth chart changes. It gives your opponent to prepare for different looks.

-(Optional): Team Stat Leaders, Schedule or anything else you feel should be in there. It's your area but we need something in there so that area doesn't go to waste. It also will give people some type of "gameplan" to prepare against users and their teams that they don't face regularly.

Sound Good?

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

sounds go to me.