Scouting Report: Legacy

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by nikpin, Aug 13, 2010.

1. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

Apr 14, 2010
    Scouting Report: Legacy

Offense: Mainly ran unbalanced SG formations. Would hand it off to the RB if I didn't bring a safety in the box and shred me on HB Sweeps. When he motions someone it's going to be a run 80% of the time and he's usually running it to the side he is motioning away from. Liked to motion a WR into the backfield and run the triple option. QB and RB are both weapons. He much preferred the outside runs over passing and the only time he ran inside was when I pinned him deep on punts. No WR's stood out as not many passes were completed.

Defense: Mainly usered the safeties and loaded the box with 9. Mainly just 3 man rushes though and played coverage pretty much all game. Mixed up different kinds of zones and occasionally ran man. Would get sucked inside with safeties while playing zone. Liked to play everything in tight and shut down the run.
  2. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Jul 10, 2009
    Watch for the Read Options. He is not afraid to keep it. Ran mostly SG and passed more than 60% of the time. Pump fakes often.

Played more zone than man.

Did a pretty good job of punting away from the returner and out of bounds for maximum yardage. You may try moving your returner towards the wide side of the field.