Scouting Report: nikpin

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by Legacy, Aug 13, 2010.

1. Legacy

Legacy Walk On

Scouting Report: nikpin

Offense: 4 WR Snugs out of Syracuse Playbook... you go to man, then he runs mesh routes or throws to the RB on the wheel... you go to Cover 2, he audibles to a streak down the middle... you go Cover 3, he throws the corner route. If you come out in 3 down lineman and he is in Singleback 4 WR Tight then he runs a dive play.

Quick snaps when he sees you changing guys also.. got caught playin' D-Line alot.

Defense: Man defense all game... Don't ever remember seeing any zone. Just man defense and lets the CPU corners do their thing.

Will miss user tackles and pick, but only plays with the FS... brings him in the box all game.

2. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

My first scouting report! I feel like I've made it.

And yea I can't tackle for shit...

3. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Let me sum this up for ya...Plays like a bitch... There, much shorter

4. TheCrumbIsHere

TheCrumbIsHere Walk On

Offensively: Definitely uses the Syracuse playbook effectively to take advantage of a defense that isn't prepared. Obviously, can't say too much about what worked against him as my defense let his running back break about 402 tackles throughout the entire game.

Defensively: Plays with the FS, but is usually dead on with what he's doing with the FS. Admittedly does make some mistakes but overall his defense was quite effective. Offensively was fortunate to have a couple of screen passes counteract his aggressiveness with the FS.