scouting report on coach RTP's Miss St. Bulldogs

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by fordtuff504, Mar 10, 2010.

1. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

scouting report on coach RTP's Miss St. Bulldogs

ahhhh, where to start,

offense:

couldn't fully identify it but it was schemed around west coast with a 60/40 run/pass ratio. likes to run on 1st down and esp. to the "wide" side of the field
    his passing game has no limits thanks to his superb offensive line that has all upperclassmen. also RTP is an under center guy, so if he's coming out in the gun, look for either the slip screen or a deep pass. the thing is is that when RTP is running his offense u have to win the battle before the snap, make ur audibles and adjustment wisely and please disguise everything you do defensively!!!!!

defense:
    bend but dont break 3-4 base. his lcb/rcb are beastly, they own the edge and anything one-on-one, so stay away from them or just choose ur battles wisely!!!! his defensive line is stout also. u want to attack his MLB"s and S's so keep it over the middle often u need to use the running game to ease the passing game into his defense, preferably inside zone runs, u need those olb's pinching in so u can set up screens also.

summary:
    i lost this game because i wasnt as prepared as i though i was. i knew what he was doing but my efforts to stop him just wasn't up to par. despite the loss, this was one of the most entertaining game i have ever played, RTP is truly a welcomed addition into this dynasty as far as i can tel