Scouting report on UT

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Sublime321, Mar 23, 2010.

1. Sublime321

Sublime321 Walk On

Scouting report on UT

Hmmm...Where to start? OH...I've got it: Bend over and kiss your ass goodbye.

IV's dline in manly. I think he's got 3 guys at or near 99 ovr...so you're not gonna find much success on the ground. He's also got 4 CB's at 90+ who can press and a FS who is all over the field making plays. I don't know about his LB's because they rarely had to make any plays. Its gonna take a hell of an effort to beat UT. I played mistake free offense. No turnovers...not even a batted ball. My oline is above average and they got man-raped. 7 sacks, I think...

On offense, Oku is quick and he mixes up his scheme enough that its really hard to be sound in coverage. I got beat twice trying to manually man up (that sounds weird, huh) on a slot WR...only to get burnt for a TD.

Grade A dude, as well. For anyone who has yet to play UT, make sure to bring the lube...just in case.

2. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

i feel your pain...I couldnt do anything against him

3. THEiv

THEiv Walk On

Damn! thanks for the high praise! it will be all over after this season, once the majority of my studs on D leave. if this was reality, I think UT would have produced 5 NFL Draft 1st rounders, and about 2 or 3 2nd to 3rd round talents.

4. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

I'm just glad i catch you next season. lol

5. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Whatever... UT is gas

6. Itsnotagame

Itsnotagame Walk On

Hold the TOP SPOT till one of us knocks him off

7. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

I know I have had 2 consecutive crappy losses but I am gunning for IV this week!