Scouting Reports

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by swens26, Feb 6, 2010.

1. swens26

swens26 Walk On

Scouting Reports

I really think that we need to sticky note every team and the coach's name for scouting reports and have everyone have there own thread that people can post in on what they thought when they played this team. I tell you it will make you change things up going into games and try new things. This one big thread that nobody will look in or post in won't work. You say you want it to be more like accuall scouting and not handed to you but we are all busy and it we all don't have time for that. It's much easier and it helps you with yoiur game if you can read up on a way a person plays like favorite go to guy or how much the run vs. pass and so on whatever you think is a good scouting report about a team. This one thread will add up to like 20 pages and you will be reading the same things over and over again. I think its a good idea and that i think owners should have to right down a little or alot about what they saw in their user games.

Ex.
    Oklahoma (swens26)

He is a pass heavy player and loves to throw to his wideout that is ussually lined up in the slot on a flag pattern. He will hit you on some runs when you aren't expecting them like on 2nd and long but you also should watch out for his play action pass...you could keep going but this is just a small example let me know what you think.

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

I asked drifterbub if he would give us a separate subforum for these and never got a response back lol I don't know what it will take to get that

3. swens26

swens26 Walk On

For the slot that says scouting reports have sticky's on both, one has scouting reports in user games and the other stickied notes on players recruited. Nobody post's in there anyway it just keeps things organized when it's stickied.

4. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

5. swens26

swens26 Walk On

Something like that looks like it would be a nice addition to the league...but we need to start it soon since the user games are already going.

6. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

I have already set my scouting report thread using that same template. Feel free to copy and paste mine and just change to your teams info. And now users can feel free to reply to my thread with a scouting report.

7. Hova

Ya let's do that guys, use hokie's link as an example. Post scouting reports of your opponents right in there recruiting thread.

8. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

Got mine up. To be clear, my user opponents will go to my thread and leave a scouting report on my team, and I will go to theirs and do the same?

What are they gonna say, stand back and watch Tech shoot themselves in the foot?

Seriously though, do I go the right idea?

9. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

Got mine up. To be clear, my user opponents will go to my thread and leave a scouting report on my team, and I will go to theirs and do the same?

What are they gonna say, stand back and watch Tech shoot themselves in the foot?

Seriously though, do I go the right idea?

10. Hova

Yup you got it, give a few tips on the opponent you played on what they like to do on offense and defense and what players they favor or plays.