Scouting Reports?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mcyork, Aug 11, 2009.

1. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Scouting Reports?

Are we filling them out or what? Come on guys I need to know about Natisaint and Maxattaxs!

2. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I did one on Maxattax. I didn't do one on Nati Saint, and I don't really remember what he was all about. He was pretty balanced and didn't go long alot more of a medium range passing attack and alot of runs outside. A ton of User catches and swats though. Alot of them. He's obviously very, very experienced in EA football games. Defensively he wasn't amazing or anything he just pulled out to a two score lead on me in the 2nd half and I abandoned my running game which almost always leads to disaster. I was matching him score for score in the first half.

I did do one for Maxattax though. Plays the 4-2-5 with alot of zone. Nothing fancy. Offense will put you to sleep....3 yards and a cloud of dust. He didn't move the ball very efficiently on me at all, he hit on a long screen pass for a td and another long lob pass but only put together one real solid drive and that was at the beginning.

I do wish we would all chip in some on these scouting reports. It adds to the fun in my opinion. Since our options on watching the games are limited....it adds another dimension of strategy if you know your opponents putting your gameplan out there....just my 2 bits.

3. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

I agree castor I did one for both Jman and Ike I think its kinda neat to see what people think of you overall game play.

4. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I've only had one user game myself, but I did post up the scouting report on that game.

5. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I'd like for these to get done...but they don't have to be done after EVERY game...

but yea..york is right..it definately helps..

there is nothing on Ball State right now!! :(

6. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Pretty sure I could give you that one without even having played the game. ;)