Scouting Reports

Discussion in 'Rookie Symposium' started by RRAHx2, Dec 29, 2012.

1. RRAHx2

RRAHx2 Cleared for Takeoff

As some of you may have noticed, we are going to start experimenting with Scouting Reports. Since we don't have a dedicated sub-forum for Scouting Reports, we are going to have to improvise a bit.

I have made a scouting report thread for each division in the "Game Summaries" section. Owners wishing to fill out a scouting report, must post their report in the appropriate division's thread with the team name it and I will merge it to that specific teams' post.

Some things to remember when filling out a scouting report guys.
    • If you are upset about losing a game or some other reason, avoid writing the scouting report while you are upset or still frustrated
    • Your scouting report should comment on your opponent's strategy and gameplan.
    • Do not use the Scouting report as a way to attack your opponent or to bad mouth them personally.
    • Keep the scouting reports honest, and friendly.

For owners receiving the reports, do NOT get defensive or argue what other teams are saying about your play. If you disagree with a scouting report, PM your opponent or I so we can get the situation or disagreement resolved.

RRAHx2
    Lobster Killah
    Boman5

platinumjol14
    roll2tide
    AWinkler02
    Aspect1

mmorgan184
    sploofdogg
    nellycuz
    Snake Eyez

oneshot24