Scouting

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Razcalking1978, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Scouting

Am I missing something? I can't find any option to do Scouting. Is it not in the online franchise? If not, how does drafting work?

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    You mean outside of blind luck?

3. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Basically a lottery

4. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Somebody told me that all the draft classes are pre determined and that you can find them online somewhere. I traded away all my good picks though so you can let me know if you find the list.

5. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

draft prob wont aqppear until the offseaon if I had to quess here are a cpl of q and a

Q: What about if I cannot make the live draft…Is there any way to pre-rank my players?
    A: Yes, we allow you to pre-rank your players in the event where you cannot attend the live draft. This is set up in a similar way to fantasy baseball or football leagues. You can pre-rank each position with the players you want; in the order you want to draft them. This applies for both NFL seasonal drafts and fantasy drafts.

Q: Can I draft from my PC?
    A: Yes, you can draft from the web using our Madden NFL 10 online franchise application or from your console, and members of your draft can be mixed on either platform. I believe this represents the first time in EA Sports history that a player on a console can be directly interacting with a player on the web…which for us is a huge win. This is a great example of how a server-based architecture allows us to do features we never really were thought possible before.

6. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Drafting in Madden on the Xbox is a better option....the webpage is clunky

7. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

It's a long long ways away. Me and Ryno will discuss the draft. Ideally getting everyone online to do it would be best. Realistically that might be impossible and we might go from draft lists. Too early to figure all that out yet though. For now, let's just get thru week 3