Scrambling QB Question

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by JoHud, Dec 16, 2010.

1. JoHud

JoHud Walk On

So I played this guy in another OF last week and OMG what a cheese turd. See video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAyJ2bvSmGQ

I just want to know if this video would be an example of acceptable QB scrambling in this league *sarcasim ozzes*.

I did throw a couple of my highlights in there as well. I also ran up the score which pissed him off, but sometimes you have to goto street justice haha.

2. JoHud

JoHud Walk On

Seriosuly, I think my guys dropped 10-15 picks in that game....

3. sibellius

sibellius Too legit to quit

I would have been throwin corner blitzes at that guy all day long.

4. sibellius

sibellius Too legit to quit

Haha and I just noticed he was using Jamarcus Austin. Assuming that league doesn't have any QB rushing guidelines, you'd think he'd use him more for down field runs rather than rolling right every play.

5. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

What a freakin cheeseball. If I saw evidence of something like this in our league it would damn near be an instant ban.

6. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

Wow I've seen alot of cheese players but that guy ranks up there with the best of them. That guy just just needs his ass kicked, and his xbox destroyed.

7. JoHud

JoHud Walk On

Him scrambling like that was the #2 most anoying thing about it, the #1 most annoying thing was alll the picks I dropped. Good idea on the corner blitz, I may have to try that next time but as you can see his scrambling really was not working, Tom Brady out rushed him haha.

The best part is he went off on me on XBL after the game and was pissed #1 that I ran the score up (Street Justice), and #2 that I had a handfull of runs with Brady. Which was funny, because there were a few times I dropped back and nothing was open, I ran up the gut and got some yardage. I had 4 runs for 40 yards and he was bent lol.

I thought you guys would enjoy the vid :).

8. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Don't you love it? I love cheeseballers trying to throw my name in the dirt now - I just say - well lets take a look at the film here champ. Suck it. Good stuff JoHud. Any luck with Khan or X or the other guy?

9. JoHud

JoHud Walk On

Ill get right on that, sorry been slacking!

10. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

11. JoHud

JoHud Walk On

Just stupid! I wish they would just make it if you drop back more than 10 yards all O-Linemen fall down lol. I never see QBs drop back more than 7-8 yards and there is a reason for that.

12. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

If madden ever gets a real pocket that BS will be non existent.

13. JoHud

JoHud Walk On

Yea, bring back passing cone :). or better yet, buy the backbreaker engine!

14. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

they should really do something where if you are far enough out of the pocket, the accuracy goes WAY down on a player, or if your further then like 5-7 yards back of the line of scrimmage, it goes down, because I understand sometimes you scramble out to the left or right when pressured.