screwed up freshmen ratings again

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by voltool16, Jul 5, 2011.

1. voltool16

voltool16 Walk On

http://www.operationsports.com/foru...-any-cpu-generated-recruit-ratings-yet-8.html

watch the vid. the cpu generated recruits are going to make every freshmen on the initial roster irrelevant. LAME!!!!

i propose as a league project, after we select teams and find the rosters we wont to use, that we bump up the ratings of already existing freshmen to equally match those that will come out in year one. i can for one say that on tennessee's butchered freshmen ratings, they will be obsolete after year one.

this is just another reason why capping the number of signees sucks for recruiting fans. tennessee has 10, yes.....only 10 seniors. so right off the bat anyone who is another school could have upwards of 6 to 8 players on their roster with way higher initial rankings as freshmen. id ont understand how ea has f'ed this up every single year since the history of dynasty mode....im talkin since ncaa 98 when they only had a 4 year dynasty....rant done.

but in all seriousness...i think we should take a look at recruiting ratings and correctly match freshmen in the game to what the cpu will make.

2. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

if you re-rate the true freshman, that means you'll have to re-rate the redshirt freshman and so on wouldn't it?

3. voltool16

voltool16 Walk On

idk...ill have the game friday...i will have completed at least 2 years in an offline dynasty by saturday morning!!!!

rynoaid has posted a video confirming that one year into dynasty....every good teams cpu generated recruits are way higher than the freshmen on the default roster. this will cause a big gap in talent on rosters with teams that are loaded with underclassmen and those loaded with upperclassmen. those teams loaded with upperclassmen on the defaults will be able to reload with way better players a lot quicker than those that are underclassmen heavy by default. when youre talkinn about a ratings disparity upwards of 5-7 points per player, thats a huge disadvantage to some...especially if you can only sign the amount of players that leaves (no oversigning). jsut trying to level the playing field as much as possible.

redshirts look fine....but look at teambuilder and look at the highest rated incoming freshmen.....there are only a handful over 80 and most 4 stars are in the high 60's to low 70's range. we all know that the cpu 4 stars come in mid 70's or higher while the 5 stars can have up to 85 rankings. i dont understand the doubt here, as this issue is being confirmed by a tso community member in the thread above.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Christian Lentz

Christian Lentz Walk On

I was hoping this wasn't going to happen. Damn!

5. Christian Lentz

Christian Lentz Walk On

Maybe it is mostly awareness?

6. Christian Lentz

Christian Lentz Walk On

Cannot wait to get the game. I'll run a test on this too. I know from the freshman I have seen the awareness ratings are just terrible. If we are lucky maybe the recruits have a higher awareness than the recruits. I follow recruiting like crazy and I see a lot of issues, both overrated and underrated.