Screwy Numbers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Guys, check your rosters.

All year, I had a roster of 69. I had 12 seniors. With a cap of 70, that's 13 scholarships. I redshirted no seniors, and I left no needs spots open.

I signed 13 exactly in season.

Now, My roster says I have 59 guys, with the same 13 running my total over the cap. What gives?

Anyone else seeing screwy numbers? Anyone know what might have caused it?

I'm going to take my 14th recruit, as allowed by the blog award win. I'll sort the rest out after.

Does the CPU auto-redshirt guys if they get no time? If so, that's new, and we should forgive it.

2. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

I've seen it mentioned that a player will be auto red shirted if they don't accumulate a stat, so it's something to look at. I can't confirm or deny it though.

3. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

My #'s are off, also. I had several more scholarships available and made sure to avoid the auto-redshirt. Hmm.

4. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Interesting. I bottomed the ratings on the Buckeye four to keep them out of the lineup. Maybe someone, or some two or three, got redshirted. Interesting.

5. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Sure enough - Devier Posey and Mike Adams are still on my roster. They will be cut, and my numbers will mesh.

Looks like the CPU will auto-redshirt. Something to watch out for. No penalties this time around, though. No way we could have known.

6. bdub

bdub Walk On

Great I am over to. I guess the off season wont help me with my shitty recruits. I am so sick if this f*cking game.​

7. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Could be transfers. Recruit the numbers you were planning to. Looks like it's off for everyone. No penalties.

Just don't use the pass to over-recruit, or I'll bust out the Card. :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. bdub

bdub Walk On

I just have 2 recruits I want to go after.

9. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Go ahead.

10. Big D

Big D Walk On

One thing is for sure, nobody can use this as an excuse next year! Monitor those rosters boys. . .I have a feeling we are going to see some NCAA sanctions coming down Season 3 ;)

11. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

The CPU has been redshirting guys that don't play (or stat) for many years. If your guys didn't play, they'll be back for next season.

12. Goose

Goose Walk On

In the Cathedral when we had the Transfer error and got the league back on track. The CPU had signed guys that we didn't even have on our recruiting boards anymore after the last week of recruiting.