Scrim anyone?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Scrim anyone?

I haven't played Madden in a while, but if anyone is free and wants to get a game in, I am available tonight.

2. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Hey win I have been meaning to ask you. When created your scrim team, how did you create the rookies that you drafted? I have my team all ready except for the rooks. Any tips?

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Well, for my scrimmage team I have the absolute default rosters. The rosters that come off the disk.

What I have done then is edit players to exact Madden online franchise specs. As close as I can anyway (since I can't go below 12 in stats as far as edits). For the rookies, I just did created players made to the specs needed (again, can't go below 12 in any stat but otherwise they are identical to my Madden franchise).

If you have the roster update that is used for franchise mode, it will be a bit easier, but that is how I did it.

4. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

hey web, i made my team and my biggest trip up was that you need to create the rookies BEFORE you fantasy draft the rest of the team.

Also for some reason, i could only create 2 rookies from scratch, for the others, i had to edit other players that were the same height and then edit the names/number/ratings etc.

Winny, its sorta late but i can play if you still want to get a scrim in.

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Too late for a scrim tonight, though I definitely would like a new opponent. Tired of getting beat by Dunlap, as that is the only person I've hard core scrimmed lately. Not even Gaddy beats me up anymore. :(

6. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

haha yeah i figured that it was too late, holler at me later on this week and we will get one in.

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Bumping to see if anyone is interested in a scrim tonight sometime.