Scrim for new Bucs?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Scrim for new Bucs?

I know the Monday night game is on, but if in the next 30 minutes someone is available to play a scrim with my new team, I would like a chance. I can't play my franchise game tonight as Wajy can't get on until 10:30 pm central (way too late for me) but if someone can play between now and 8:30 pm I would like to goof around and test out the new squad.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Okay, bumping this one up to indicate a desire to play a scrim with someone to see how well these guys can play. Have an idea for a new playbook I want to try out against someone.

I'll be available from now until about 9 pm central if anyone is interested. I'll be on all the message systems I have available, so hit me up with a message via Yahoo, ICQ, MSN, AIM, or here via PM.

3. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

Patriots will glady take the next flight to Tampa to scrim. I will be home in 1 hour.

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Sorry fell asleep and just woke up. Had a few people ask me about a scrim. Wow all of a sudden I'm the cool kid. lol

Gaddy or Dritsch, whomever wants some....come get some. lol

5. coachgaddy

Sorry Win, Wifey blew a fuse and power went out.

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

No problem. When we played you took it out on me. lol

7. coachgaddy

I had to get the original offense into high gear for the stretch run.

8. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Glad I could get you warmed up. Don't know how much competition I really was.

9. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Bumping it up to let people know that I should be available after 5 pm central to do a scrim game if anyone is interested. Just PM me here, IM me on whatever system you use, or send me message via PSN.

10. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Bumping to let folks know I'm available for a bit between now and 5 pm central to scrim if anyone is able to.

Shoot me a message via AIM/ICQ/MSN/Yahoo.

11. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Hey Winuvas. Do you want to scrimmage a little before the games? They start at 1 PM EST. It is 10:49 now. I am still working on those changes you asked about for your banner. Love the way that one looks though. Great choice to go with the old school logo.

12. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Unfortunately, Web, I had to work. I just got home from work. And yes, I do love the old school logo and colors. I don't care what anybody says, anyone who willingly wears those uniforms is more of a man than I'll ever be. lol

FEAR THE CREAMSICKLE!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

If anyone is interested in a scrim before say 9:30 pm central, I'm down for one. Just hit me up on a message service or PM. I might be on PSN but not sure at this point if I want to play anything at the moment.

14. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Bumping back up. I'll be available now till probably about 9 pm central time to start a game. Can't start any later than that due to work the next day. Bleh. Anywho, hit me up via PM, message service, or PSN.

15. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Bumping this to indicate an ability to scrim between now and 9:30-10:00 central time if people want a victory outside of the season. :)