Scrimmages

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Scrimmages

Okay, if I plan on not quitting the franchise I NEED practice with people online with my team. And I need constructive criticism about my play. Serious, bludgeoning judgment of my play. I gotta stop losing, and I need to scrim.

I am available anytime today up until 9:00 pm central (unless I fall asleep soon, which may happen), after 2:30 pm central on Wednesday and Thursday, and after 3 pm central on Friday. I'll play anyone that can provide real good feedback on my play. No offense, but if you can't do that, I don't want to scrim with you. I'm looking to get better, because I STINK.

2. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

Im always down for a scrimmage man and dont mind giving you pointers. What types of plays are you having the most trouble with

3. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

Hit me up on PM I'm available for scrimmages and can help you with your play. You don't want to take too much advice from one of Brady's victims. lol

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Okay, to answer your question, Wajy, I need LOTS of help offensively. I need to know if it's my players, my personal choices, or both. I run a west coast offense and try to mix up my playcalling, but I'm not having a lot of success offensively.

Defensively I think I'm okay, but I could always use some general pointers as what to call, especially what type of playbook the majority of people run. I like the 3-4 defense; however, if it's better to run a 4-3 in Madden online, I could run a 4-3.

Any ideas on good playbooks for 3-4 defense, or telling me to change to 4-3, would be nice. I should be available to play in the next 20 minutes or so. I would appreciate any help, guys. Thanks!

5. gatornation0620

gatornation0620 Will the Bucs go 0-16?

We could have a "o"fer bowl, I know I have been playing Madden a long time, this year though more than any, the Madden franchise discriminates against bad teams...the bucs are a bad team and it shows on Madden.

I will play after that longwinded explanation...

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

For the next few days I'll definitely be available. I also have a bye week next week, so if you see me online on PSN send me a message. This is my schedule for scrims the next few days.

Tuesday: Not available.
    Wednesday: anytime after 2:30 pm central and after recording podcast!
    Thursday: anytime after 2:30 pm central
    Friday: anytime after 3 pm central till about 7 pm central
    Saturday: Probably not able to play Madden
    Sunday: Same as Saturday
    Monday: Anytime after 3:30 pm central

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Also wanted to add specific thanks to Wajy, Gaddy, Dunlap, Nate and gatornation for offering advice/scrimmages over the last few days. I really appreciate it and hope to get in some scrimmages over the next few days after I get podcasting caught back up to where it needs to be.

8. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Winuvas I will scrimmage you. I need the practice myself and want to work on my sticks and some new plays I don't usually run.

9. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

we will do a toilet bowl tourney that will go with the playoffs for those who want to be in it.

10. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I'm IN! I can EASILY lose that bowl game!

11. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

thats a great idea. I will need that when I miss the playoffs.