Scrimmages

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CTfromDC, Jul 13, 2012.

1. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

If anyone wants to scrim, with the leagues custom settings (Heisman, 7 mins), I'm around tonight....Stuck in the house on Daddy dutie, hit me up on XBOX Live CTfromDC,

I'm running wit them Wolverines from Michigan, get at me

2. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Have you played anyon on the site yet ? I may be availibe tonight to play if you are around. It is still free chatbox weekend so finding a game would be a good idea, plus if you are new to the site playing a veteran guy is good to help get an idea if there are things you will need to tighten up with gameplay ( drop backs beign to far , how you blitz , etc.)

3. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

My gameplay sux!!!!! I cant phuckin score, hhaahhaa, but its all good, and nah, havent played anyone, but i been sim since i came out the sack, wont hav any complaints about mie and mine..goin out tonight, but maybe sometime tomar

4. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

If anyone down to scrim tonight with our chosen teams hit me on xbox live gt LBFitted ill be home in 2.5 hrs (10 30 pst)

5. sreese

sreese Walk On

hey guys ill be on most of the night if anyone wants to practice some user vs user games with these sliders? Can we do that?

6. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Sliders actually do not effect user games , just CPU

7. sreese

sreese Walk On

Well damn.:eek: i still need some practice in user vs user games if anyone wants an easy win