1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

SDSU vs Army

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by runwhileucan, Dec 18, 2010.

1. runwhileucan

runwhileucan Walk On

When do you want to do this?

2. rice4114

rice4114 Walk On

I wont be home until around 730 est monday night. There is a small chance ill be on really late tonight. 2:30am if you want me to try to log on to see if youre on let me know.

3. runwhileucan

runwhileucan Walk On

I don't know, tomorrow I'll be really busy and I don't feel like staying up past 1:00 am CST unless I know you can be on.

4. rice4114

rice4114 Walk On

Sorry run I never have anything to do until a user game comes up then im the busiest guy you know. I am going to a hotel between closing and opening my restaurant (2:30am est - 6:30am est) I brought my ps3 so as soon as I get there ill try the wifi and try to hop on. Let me know when is a good time tomorrow night if it doesnt work out tonight. I wouldnt expect you to have to stay up that late. Im in Cali btw.