SE 2011?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by recchem2000, May 26, 2010.

1. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

SE 2011?

Since its been kind of quiet around here I'll ask the question - What are the plans for SE in 2011?

2. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

That is an interesting question. Since we've lost a lot of our original members and for a lot of people this has turned into their #2 or #3 dynasty, it's unlikely this will make premiere status for `11. I don't plan on being the commish for `11 so it's kind of up in the air. I think it will come down to what management plans when they decide the league formats for `11 and will go from there. If someone would like to step up and commish this league and try to keep it going you could contact one of the admin here and let them know about your interests.

3. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Who cares about premier status. This was a solid league when we were in the middle/end of the college football season. Gator, you did a great job as commish with this league. I don't think you/we should bail on the SE. I think once '11 drops there will be much more interest in the game again. i think everyone is a little burned out. I say close shop after this '10 season and give it a month and start fresh with '11. Let the SE live on.....plus I need my Hokies (I passed them up in the OFFL-W/Legacy '11 team draft because I was locked in with them in the SE).

4. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Im with you Hokie. I really enjoy this league and its users. I hope we can keep it going when 11 drops.

5. GoGators

I've been invited to play in the Deuce and Experience next season and will be going that route.

This has been a great dynasty, but I don't think I'll have the time to commish next season. My interim duties have been fun, but I just don't have the time to be constantly checking online or searching for people to fill out the league. The format is all set for you guys to carry over to `11 though and continue making this a great league if you guys want. I'm sure there's a few guys that will be sticking around for next season in this league and as you stated, there will be a lot of interest picking back up when `11 drops. The only change I'd make is to open it up to three conferences to keep options available for the new guys when inevitably people drop out midseason.

6. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

Thanks for them in the Legacy btw (y)

7. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

So how many would we have coming back for 11? Maybe we can get a count and see where we are at. Im might consider taking Sherms job and running with this thing.

8. Hokie Effect

I am definately in and I think as we get closer to the '11 release date it will be easy to fill spots, but it would be nice to get some known reliable members to start with. Maybe we should reconsider team formats by adding another conference to get a broader interest. And more power to ya Recchem if you take the torch. Crossing my fingers we can continue this league.

9. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

i'm in and i second recchem's nomination

10. GoGators

I think you guys could find success in merging with another league that will only have half of the guys or so coming back from this past season. Then you'll have more solid people with a track record too.

11. Hokie Effect

Thats actually a good idea. Taking the best from 2 fallen leagues and joing to make one versus hoping some of the new members will pan out and go through what we did much of our '10 existance to save the SE. We could even call the new league: The Merge or United....I don't know just tossing some ideas out there. Recchem if you are 100% in on doing the commish thing, you may want to get a head start on seeing what direction you want to take and start fishing for coaches. July will be here before you know it....

12. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

OK, let me check with a couple of the other OD's to see what their plans are for 11 and we can go from there. So far we have 3 of us returning...anyone else?

13. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Put me down for a spot

14. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Cool, that makes 4 so far from our side.

I asked the commish of the Rivalry his plans for 2011 and he's stepping down as commish. He put a thread up over there to see if there would be any interest in merging the 2 dynasty's. Hopefully we can come up with a solid core group and go from there.

15. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

I'm in The Rivalry too so you know I'm in

16. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

I'm gonna retire my league for '11 and we're looking for a place to merge to with about 4 key guys. I think we'll all want to take low level teams though.

17. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

We havent really talked about what setup we use. Im pretty sure we would want to stick with some sort of resemblance to the SE and Rivalry so I doubt we would be using low level teams.

18. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

So far we have 7 spots filled. Once I can get 12 confirmations we can start talking about what conferences and teams to use for '11.

Column 1
    Player Team Conference
    MorsDraconis ?? ??
    NoleNBlue ?? ??
    hornfaninbama ?? ??
    Gwill ?? ??
    Hokie Effect ?? ??
    Mogriffjr ?? ??
    Recchem2000 ?? ??
    Beazus Christ ?? ??
    Noles(possibly) ?? ??
    D Shiznit 05 ?? ??
    Jayrah ?? ??
    DirtycashDylan ?? ??

19. D Shiznit 005

D Shiznit 005 Walk On

count me in as well

20. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

With all the turnover, is this still being targeted as a premier league? Just curious.

21. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I don't think so. I paid up but im not sure everyone else is. Doesnt really matter to me at this point. I would just like to get a solid group to start out 11 with and keep this league going in some way or another.

22. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

I think I will be getting a yearly membership and am already in C2C so if this league isnt premier, Ill stay on.

23. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Cool, i'll pencil you in.

24. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

I'm definitely in for 2011 with whatever is decided for this league.

25. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

it depends on what conferences are decided so it is a toss up for me