Seahawks defense stifles Dalton: Win 20-3

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by klaximilian, Oct 11, 2012.

1. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

[​IMG]

Stop me if you've heard this before. The Seahawks are playing excellent defense. (I'm going to continue anyway)

Once again the Seahawks, newly led by Peyton Manning, are playing ball like you wouldn't believe. The offense is completely overshadowed by the league's #1 defense, and has been average at best during the entire year. The Seahawks were able to manufacture one legit scoring drive to start the game, capped by 31 TD yard pass to Sidney Rice. The rest of it was entirely dictated by the superb play of the defense.

On the other side of the ball, 2nd Year CB Richard Sherman added two more INTs on the season to take his total to 9 thus far. He has been on a terrorizing pace to take him up to 14 INTs on the season if he can keep it up. Earl Thomas also added two more to his stat line, giving him 8 INTs on the season.

Rookie OLB Bruce Irvin is still not attacking the QB the way Coach Scikotic had envisioned, but he is coming along slowly and almost had a sack for a safety in the 4th quarter. He was able to break up a pass with a punishing hit on Dalton, which would eventually force the Dolphins to punt down 17-3 when only 4 minutes remaining. The stout 3-4 front held the Miami Dolphins rushing attack to 15 yards all game, and kept their opponent under 150 yards total, for the 4th time this season.

GG to CHUNKNESS, luckily for me I got to face him before he gets a chance to build the inevitable monster that the Dolphins will become in the upcoming season. We might as well call him Bill Parcells, as he will turn this shit roster to treasure in the very near future.

GL the rest of the way Doug.

• Like Like x 4
  2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Hey! I like my roster! :)

Good game TJ.

• Like Like x 1
  3. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Don't kid yourself. You like your roster's "Potential"

We'll all see the real Doug soon...

• Like Like x 1