Seahawks force 7 turnovers; Roll to 25-14 victory to take over 1st place

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by klaximilian, Oct 16, 2012.

1. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

The Seahawks needed it bad if they wanted a shot at the division. Tonight, the defense lived up to the hype of being a top-flight unit by forcing 1 fumble and 6 INTs, in route to a 25-14 victory over Coach Curtis Nesmith's Cardinals.

Early on the Cardinals found a rhythm by pounding the rock and getting ahead to a 14-7 lead. As the game wore on, Skelton was forced to pass more and the Hawks defense was there to haul in his passes almost as much as the WRs of the Cardinals. Interceptions by Sherman, Hill, Wagner, Wright, Trufant, and Coleman have the league officials and executives wondering whether or not the Hawks defense is on PEDs.

No word yet, as this juicing chatter could turn out to be a black eye for the Seahawks. Or the League. Or both.

GG Curtis. Always a pleasure my man. You deserved better that game. Sorry it went down like that.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  2. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I wish this image was available after my game with Pope. NO offense to Pope or anything, but this would have been brilliant.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

Gg TJ, things definitely changed after that safety as turnovers kept piling on and we couldn't recover

• Like Like x 1