Seahawks Sweep Rams and Secure Divisional Title 35-10

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by hoodiii, May 20, 2013.

1. hoodiii

hoodiii Walk On

Jul 22, 2010
    The 2nd game against the Rams in less than 3 weeks is odd to say the least. Thank you scheduling gods. After securing a playoff spot last week against the Cowboys with Russell Wilson having a big day in that game with 5 TD passes looked to leave off from their and continue the hot streak. So on the 1st play of the game he promptly throws an interception to the other side who turned that turnover into a quick 7-0 lead. It amazes me how Russ responds once he gets that 1st pick out of the way. With the offensive line giving him plenty of time to throw on the second drive completed some long 3rd down conversions that lead to a 7-7 tie early in the game. The Seattle defense came to play puttiing constant pressure on Sam Bradford which led to a pick by LB Misi who bobbled the ball before pulling it in to set up the second Seahawks score for a lead 14-7. Due to my aging mind after a disconnect in the beginning of the 4th qtr i did not have my screen shots of qtr by qtr scores. At the disconnect the score was 28-10 Seattle with Wilson throwing for 2 TD's and Lynch rushing for 2 TD's. After restarting the game Seattle had the ball and had a bruising drive that was finished off with Lynch's 3rd TD of the day to put the game out of reach.

GG Eddie See you next season
    • Like Like x 2