Seahawks v Falcons

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by antcap24, Oct 28, 2010.

1. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

Divisional Playoffs...

Let me know what works for you. I have a real tough schedule the next few days. I work at 5 am every morning so the later the game is for me the tougher. I know you are West coast, but if you can squeeze anything in early evening i would appreciate it.

Let me know.

2. Geiger52

Geiger52 Walk On

I'm really busy this weekend too. I may have to just quit and let you play the CPU. I can play late tonight and tomorrow morning, but that's about it...

3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Don't sweat it guys, this is the playoffs. If we have to extend the deadline into next week, we can. This is what we've been playing for all season, we're not just going to sim the games. Try to find something that works and keep posting in here so I can stay up to date.

4. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

What did you have in mind for late tonight EST time? Ill see what I can do. Rather play this one verse a user. That's what this league is about.

5. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

Can tonight work for you at all? Let me know.

6. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

I need some help trying to get this game scheduled.... What times can you play? Can you play late night your time like 12:30 am? That would make it 3:30 EST time. I could wake up early and play the game.

Just trying to figure something to work with so we can get this game in.

7. Geiger52

Geiger52 Walk On

I think im too busy for this. I'll quit out tonight or Keller can boot me whenever. I really enjoyed this league, but now that were merging, it's all meaningless. Being on the west coast I won't be able to do a all user league. It was really nice having some CPU games. Oh well, maybe next year...

8. Keller

Does that mean you're officially dropping now and for the merged league Geiger?

Playing on the west coast isn't really that much of a draw back. The guys that work like 3rd shift or something, thats where its tough.

Let me know.

9. Geiger52

Geiger52 Walk On

Yeah, I'm calling it quits. I play usually from 10-2 on the west coast, so trying to schedule with users every two or three days is a challenge. Im going to find a league with a solid 12-16 users. Works better for me. Thanks for your hard work though Keller.

10. Keller

That sucks :(