1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Seahawks vs rams

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by mickey13, Sep 14, 2015.

1. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

I am available this week after 7:30 pst. A little late sorry. Football season has me busier than normally. I don't know advance schedule but Thursday I might get home earlier. Oh I also have a small window from 3-4ish everyday also pst.

heathh

2. heathh

heathh Walk On

Ok. I'm in GA. I will be watching Falcons game tonight.

I usually like to start no later than 10pm est. Because I get up at 4:45-5 am est.

Let me see what I can work out.

3. dablakpope

dablakpope Walk On

Deadline is 12 pm est midnight. mickey13 72 hour advance.

4. heathh

heathh Walk On

The best we can come up with at the moment is 10:30-10:45pm est. Which is very late for me to start a game. Because it will take a hour to 1:15 to complete. I get up at 4:45-5 am est. Don't get off work until 6pm est and won't get home until 7pm est.

I'm gonna do the best I can and just roll with it. But I can't do it that often.

dablakpope
    Mugga
    MrWitness36
    mickey13

5. Mugga

Mugga Walk On

U guys have to meet each other half way especially since the both of you are in the same division .

• Like Like x 1