Sean salisberry on user recruits on rosters

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by smace767, Dec 6, 2009.

1. smace767

smace767 Walk On

Sean salisberry on user recruits on rosters

Im back to add the user recruits on rosters report. The default roster is usually where the impact players are the first 4 years in a dynasty. Of the 44 all americans, 34 were from the default roster.
    If it wasn't for great users Rbs and safeties it would have been even less recruits who were recruited during the dynasty that are all-americans.

Why?- For me the team really feels like its yours when the guys making plays are guys you recruited as opposed to guys you inherited. kind of like charlie Wiess winning with Ty willinghams players. He won but he did not set that team up. When you play with your players you set up the depth and the roster to come together and play your style of football.

Almost every offline dynasty i played since ncaa 99, i dont count championships until most of my players are playing. Then when i win 3 National/BCS championships with my players with my first team, i change teams and change after 2 championships or back to back championships, to who ever is lowest ranked from my home/ use to live there schools(LSU, Colorado, Washington, Oklahoma, North Carolina). I start my dynasty with who ever was ranked in the high teens to the 20s.

First as a comparison on how the rosters stack up.

Notre Dame has 12 players rated 96 or better and almost all were guys on the default roster. Its the reason they are #1.
    The 7th ranked Crimson Tide has 2 players rated 96 or better.
    Below is the teams recruit on roster report (only broke down off/def on teams with more than 6 recruit starters.)

Alabama- 12 recruits starters( 5 on def, 7 on off), 10 default roster starters

Fla(new user team)- 4 recruits starters (by CPU), 18 default roster starters

FSU- 6 recruits starters(1 def, 5 on off), 16 default roster starters

Gtech- 7 recruits starters(2 on def, 5 on off), 15 default roster starters

LSU- 5 recruit starters, 17 default roster starters

Mia- 4 recruit starters, 18 default roster starters

Mich- 3 recruit starters, 19 default roster starters

Notre Dame- 7 recruit starters:)note 2 rated over 96ovr)(5 def, 2 off), 15 default roster starters

OSU- 4 recruit starters, 18 default roster starters

Tenn(new user)- 8 recruited by cpu starters, (3 def, 5 off), 14 default roster starters.

2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Notre Dame is loaded.

3. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Okay Smace we got it. Your awesome.

4. Iron Mickey

It's so awesome being awesome....

5. Iron Mickey

Hey, I just noticed you left NC State off.

6. Noknee

Noknee Walk On

What happened to the power rankings?

7. Iron Mickey

There coming.....come down young Jedi Pimp. I got something special coming for this season my man.

I wanted us to do a couple weeks. Probably Thursday or Friday.