Season #1 (2011): Scores

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Emmdotfrisk, Aug 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Season #1 (2011): Scores

We are going to start a scores thread for each year cuz I see some of you guys slacking on summaries!

2. Emmdotfrisk

[​IMG]
    WR Lavasier Tuinei caught 9 passes for 133 yards with 1 TD and also a 101 yard kick return for a TD.

OREGON: 34
    WASHINGTON: 28

The Oregon Ducks played terrible but still got the win. With QB Darron Thomas out with a minor injury, Nate Costa was sent in to take control. Costa was throwing errant balls left and right and giving me a headache. Costa ended 21 of 39 completions and 298 yards passing with 2 TD's and 3 interceptions. Washington's rush defense was crazy, LaMichael James was able to only muster 24 yards on the ground. WR Lavasier Tuinei caught 9 passes for 133 yards and a TD while also returning a kick. CB Cliff Harris had two HUGE interceptions which sealed the victory for the Ducks.

3. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Do you create your own screenshots? I do but yours looks pretty good. The last couple ones you put up did at least!

4. Emmdotfrisk

I delete all the auto clips. Check out my stories in the dynasty wire. Every picture is a screenshot I created ;)

5. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

TCU downs Utah 34-15 as Tucker goes for 197, no heisman love?

6. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

I lost EA had decided I would lose before the game started, that's been happening a lot lately I thought it was just a Heisman thing nope it has infected AA too.

7. Emmdotfrisk

well at least you got the win on me (y)

8. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

kills me for a shot at the Pac 10 if ryty some how slipped up tho and oh i had like 6 or 7 recruits at that game. They should have F U next to the game on the schedule screen so you know what to expect,

9. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Had 2 cpu games to play before the 3 game stretch against users and the two teams were like 3-12 between them...and I blow it against UCLA. 17-14. It was one that the cpu never was going to let me win. Too many easy interception dropped by Beavers. Too many easy catches dropped by Beavers. UCLA converted a 4th and 9 in the 3rd quarter up 7-6 on my 45ish on a fake punt direct snap to HB, which led to a TD. Starting QB Ryan Katz went down in 3rd quarter for 2 quarters, and my back up QB threw an interception that was one of those matrix catches....oh well. Can't win em all...need Stanford and USC among others to fall apart...

10. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

This just in: Air Force wins their first game under the new coach(y) In a rivalry game against Army no less(y)

Full write-up tomorrow(y)

Air Force: 21
    Army: 6

11. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Wisconsin gets by Purdue 49-32. Purdue's QB was 32-41 for 416 yards and 4 of those incompletions were spikes, maybe 5. They rolled up 482 yards of offense on me!!

I tacked on a TD pass with 2 minutes left up by 12 after they jumped my snap for the 4th consecutive play regardless of my hard count. I was so irritated I didn't give a crap. I came back to haunt me as my CB made an over-the-shoulder INT on the 1 yd line and was given a safety?! I'll post the vid tomorrow.

12. Big D

Big D Walk On

Penn State avoids a monumental upset by getting pas Northwestern 24-13.

The Wildcats has a 13-10 lead from midway through the second quarter until midway through the fourth when finally Evan Royster came alive. Royster finishes with 207 yards and 3 TDs and he continues his push towards a possible Heisman. He now leads the NCAA with 1223 rushing yards and 16 rushing touchdowns.

The Nittany Lions now move on to a huge test on the road against Ohio State, where the CPU tricksters will certainly be nearly impossible to beat with that talent. Man, I'm gonna be practicing against those sliders vs Ohio State a few times before my next game!

13. controllerabuser

Good job NRG! (y)

14. controllerabuser

Sorry to hear that. Them games happen. That's how controllers are abused.

15. Emmdotfrisk

WOW, everyone remember this week in ur head as a very tough one, seems like every user had a tough game this week!

16. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Well if the cpu does what it can USC will have no choice but fall apart, lol I just gotta find a way to keep composure and eek one out when this happens.

17. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Shutdown, Shutout
    Broncos defense completely dominates, 49-0

[​IMG]
    The San Diego Aztecs where no match for the Boise State Broncos this afternoon. After scoring on the opening drive, Boise's defense completely focused in what many would regard as the best defensive performance of the year from the Broncos. The defense ended up forcing 7, yes 7, turnovers on the afternoon. 5 interceptions where thrown, including a 100 yard interception return that would put Boise up big. Kellen Moore continued to put his name in the papers with his 5th straight 300 yard game. Moore has now thrown 27 touchdowns on the season.

[​IMG]

Now onto the game of the year in MWC...yea I said GAME OF THE YEAR!

BYU (10-0) vs Boise (10-0)...

cannot wait Jam!

18. Emmdotfrisk

Nice pic Bob! Boise St vs BYU is game of the year!

19. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    don't remind me...i dont' need the pressure!

20. controllerabuser

Did somebody say, PRESSURE!?!?

[YOUTUBE]a01QQZyl-_I[/YOUTUBE]

21. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

[YOUTUBE]L8bSpLKAhKc[/YOUTUBE]

Ice ice baby

22. controllerabuser

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

23. Big D

Big D Walk On

Penn State goes down 14-0 early to Ohio State. However that defense, which had been stingy all year long, forces 3 turnovers and the Nittany Lion offense made just enough plays to give Penn State the victory 17-14 against the #8 Buckeyes.

The hero of this game was backup quarterback Matt McGloin who came in during the third quarter after starter Kevin Newsome went down with an injury. McGloin threw a TD pass and managed the offense nearly perfectly down the stretch. We may see more of him as the season winds down.

The victory means the Nittany Lions can lock up atleast a tie of the Big Ten championship next week against Indiana.

We will see how Royster moves on the Heisman watch list as he was solid if unspectacular with 98 rushing yards and a touchdown.

Penn State is now two victories away from their first ever BCS title game appearance.

24. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

CARDINAL HUMBLED, LOSE TO ARIZONA STATE 27 - 16

[​IMG]

TEMPE, AZ -- In what many thought was going to be an easy game for the Cardinal, Arizona State upset the #9 team in the nation, 27 - 16. The loss opens the door for the other two loss teams in the PAC Ten (Oregon, USC, Oregon State, and Cal).

Stanford's Andrew Luck played his worst game of the season. He was 18 - 47 for 276 yards without a TD pass. He also had 2 passes intercepted and 17 passes defected. He will have to improve immensely if the Trees have any chance of winning the PAC Ten.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

25. controllerabuser

Wow, ryty...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.