Season 1 Adjustments

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by onaradio34, Aug 2, 2012.

1. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

If you feel any settings/sliders need adjustment, post here. I'll log any changes made.

Week 2 - Gameplay difficulty moved to Heisman. Oversight on my part.
    Week 2 - Roughing the Passer lowered for User and CPU.

2. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    I'll be playing my game tonight. I'll let you know if I see anything I have concerns about.

• Like Like x 1
  3. NeuroticTruth

Featured Threads:
    I forgot to post this last night, I'm assuming you remembered to switch us to Heisman for week 2?

As far as my week 1 game, I only had one roughing the passer penalty called. It was against the CPU and I dont even think they knocked Geno Smith down. Either way, I would agree its something we should adjust (which I assume you did as well).

We also might wanna take a closer look at injuries this week. I maybe had one in week 1 but I know Marshall had several people go down. Most came back but it was a bit excessive (probably like 4 or 5 separate guys got injured). I know that they're QB came in and out of the game atleast twice.

4. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

I correctly the gameplay and penalties. I'm not sure if there is a slider for injuries.

5. NeuroticTruth

Featured Threads:
    Well FML. Oh well, its nbd really. I'll take CPU injuries any day. Its just annoying when you play Wisconsin and Montee Ball gets hurt 3 times in the game and comes back every time. lol

• Like Like x 1