1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Season 1 Adjustments

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by onaradio34, Aug 2, 2012.

1. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

If you feel any settings/sliders need adjustment, post here. I'll log any changes made.

Week 2 - Gameplay difficulty moved to Heisman. Oversight on my part.
    Week 2 - Roughing the Passer lowered for User and CPU.

2. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    I'll be playing my game tonight. I'll let you know if I see anything I have concerns about.

• Like Like x 1
  3. NeuroticTruth

Featured Threads:
    I forgot to post this last night, I'm assuming you remembered to switch us to Heisman for week 2?

As far as my week 1 game, I only had one roughing the passer penalty called. It was against the CPU and I dont even think they knocked Geno Smith down. Either way, I would agree its something we should adjust (which I assume you did as well).

We also might wanna take a closer look at injuries this week. I maybe had one in week 1 but I know Marshall had several people go down. Most came back but it was a bit excessive (probably like 4 or 5 separate guys got injured). I know that they're QB came in and out of the game atleast twice.

4. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

I correctly the gameplay and penalties. I'm not sure if there is a slider for injuries.

5. NeuroticTruth

Featured Threads:
    Well FML. Oh well, its nbd really. I'll take CPU injuries any day. Its just annoying when you play Wisconsin and Montee Ball gets hurt 3 times in the game and comes back every time. lol

• Like Like x 1