1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Season 1 Freshman Frenzy

Discussion in 'Pushing for Paydirt' started by Baron, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Bulldog Bucs Danthraxxx DerekC I Peench JFace907 MartyWebb Mike E sawemoff SteamboatReb

Alright everybody, I want to get rolling on my content responsiblities. To start, I need you guys to tell me if there are any freshmen that are tearing things up for you guys as of right now and then I go further along my content ideas.

I Peench : I know this stuff looks/is/will be flimsy for the first season, but I figure when guys start nabbing great recruits that will start immediately, I can talk about them in the preseason, track them through the season and then finally crown a Frosh of the year award.

It looks as if most guys, myself included, red-shirted their freshmen to get the best value.

2. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

So Freshman(RS) are or aren't applicable?

3. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

They are applicable. I figure with as many redshirts as we're going to have, they should be, unless anyone else disagrees.

4. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Good deal.

5. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

[​IMG]

While not tearing shit up, so to speak, he has been a constant presence in the Seminole nickel and dime packages and has come through with 2 sacks, a forced fumble, and what seems like a thousand pass deflections and QB hurries.

This kid is gonna be a GREAT player in a couple years

• Like Like x 1
  6. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Freshman(RS) - Brett Hundley, QB

errr that's about it. :(

7. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

SS FR(RS) Peter Ashton

8. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

HB FR (RS) Romar Morris