Season 1 Game Summaries

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Jul 16, 2010.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Season 1 Game Summaries

This year we're gonna just keep all the game summaries in this thread, week after week and just keep building on it.

I'm not sure how we want to go about writing the summaries not that we have dynasty wire, just be creative I guess.

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

[​IMG]

Offensive PotG - JR HB Jermaine Thomas - 20 car, 188 yds, 4 TDs

Defensive PotG - :RS:SR CB Ochuko Jenije - 3 tack, 2 INTs, 2 defl

3. sreese

sreese Walk On

[​IMG]

i cant figure out how to post my game summary like you did. can you help and new guy out please.

4. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

You just pull it up in a window, I hit Ctrl+F11 so I could fit it all on the screen, then use the print screen tab at the top of the keyboard.

Open up a paint document, and paste or ctrl+v. Upload it to photobucket, crop it if you want. Then use the img code they have to paste it here.

5. sreese

sreese Walk On

still couldnt get it to work. ill try again when i get home from work.

6. Austin811

Austin811 Go Dbacks!

7. Austin811

Austin811 Go Dbacks!

8. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Wow, congrats Reed. Helluva way to start the season.

York and I will be holding everyone up and playing tomorrow, sorry all.

9. Austin811

Austin811 Go Dbacks!

Thanks J, I feel for whoever has to play this tough son of bitch LOL, dudes tough!

Good Game HotRod, I'll send you that PM either late tonight or tomorrow, you do some things that just blow my mind and I need a little Intel.

10. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

11. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

12. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Yeah Reed had his gameplan and it worked for him. My run D was downright atrocious. Also my user control on defense was pretty bad too. Too much over pursuing. Ah well, on to the next one. Congrats Reed.

13. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Ya well....Needless to say Im pissed. I feel like the cpu just would NOT let these fuckers lose. Although it was cool i must say, Boise got the ball and need a score to win, and they threw to consecutive bombs! Long ones, the first one i deflected, but the second my impact corner got smoked.

They milked the clock and scored leaving me a minute....i got down to Boise's 25 and threw a int. Had em dead to rights, but the 5th, yup, 5th TO finally did me in. Ugh...i was pissed, really wanted to get this one. Ughhhh, would you two ladies hurry up and play so I can go through the exact same thing with USC.

14. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Nice win reed!

15. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Oh great now I gotta here all those ACC pundits saying that they have the better conference... I guess I gotta set em straight tonight when AU puts a beat down on Wake Forest!

16. Jman

You know you love me York... ;)

How the hell do I post the summary?

17. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

You can just type it like regular..

18. Jman

[​IMG]

Many Deacon fans groaned when they saw the Auburn Tigers at the top of the 2010 schedule, maybe the results wil change their tune. The Demon Deacons shocked the nation and put the ACC up 2-0 against the "mighty" SEC in a 34-7 performance that outside of one or two big plays contained no offense whatsoever. Both offense managed just around a measly 400 yards...COMBINED. But two drives ending in FG's and a 62 yard keeper on the option by RS Junior Quarterback Jones would have been enough in itself to hold down the Tigers.

The Wake Forest defesne led by LB Woodlief (1 INT for TD) requested before the game to wear the all black uni's because they were "going to a funeral". That "funeral" must've been the Auburn offensive attack as the Deacon D held them to under 200 yards of offense and forced 4 turnovers (3 INT, 1 FUM) that included two pick sixes.

Up next for the Deac's though will be a home hosting of rival Duke, in past years the Deacons have allowed this one to be a game, but it looks like a new era is among Wake Forest football.

19. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Lol, nice win jman..

I see you thrownin some trash talk around

20. ociu

ociu Hoosier for Life.

Bama Wk 2 vs PSU

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

21. Austin811

Austin811 Go Dbacks!

If hes beating Penn like that, I just dont know, man maybe I suck against the CPU, I only hang 42 on Kentucky and they scored 21

22. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Lol...yall have nothing to worry abuot, i struggle to get 3 tds against Boises and SC

23. ociu

ociu Hoosier for Life.

Eh, Bama's really, really good, and I got 21 points off of Special Teams and Defense. Still, they had a ton of trouble stopping the run, and I was able to hit some big ones deep when they went to single coverage on Julio Jones.

Way to beat Kentucky though. I hate those guys.

24. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

All thats left is fuckhead then? Oh i mean parrot...lol

25. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

[​IMG]

The Virgina Caveliers have come through with a win today due to the good fortune that escaped them last week vs Boise St. A hard fought game from both teams. But Virginia was able to come out on top. Virginia started with a very nice drive but it came up short and had to settle for a FG. Then USC was able to get on the board with a int return for a TD. But then, freshman QB Strauss went absolutley untouched as USC blitzed one side and the option was called to the other. Strauss after the game was quoted about the play saying. "it was a bit of dumb luck, and all i had to do was not fall over"

Some more back and forth play with the defences winning all the matchups left for a low scoring second. The real highlight came when Virginia tryin to score before the half looked to have set up USC with a better chance to score after t consecutive sacks. But with 12 seconds before half time, USC got caught with their pants down again as they did a heavy blitz. This time though Virginia had a WR Screen called and it worked to perfection. Scoring right before halftime had to be a boost.

The third period started not so good though as Virginia turned it over on the first drive out of the locker room. USC took advantage, but Virginia countered yet again scoring on a bit of a trickster play. A HB screen was called, but the freshman had perfect vision as he saw the impact WR running free in the middle of the field. He didnt miss and Virginia went up by two TDs ending the third.

More back and forth from the defenses with Virginia trying everything they could to get the game over with. A fumble gave USC the ball back, they showed that they can score at will and they did. More clock chewing from Virgnia, but it let them down as USC got the ball back. two pass plays later, USC goes for the throat as backup Arron Corp tosses a jump ball and USC's playmaker wins the battle for the ball. On the very next play though, Virginia makes a clutch play and gets a sack. Two passes later and USC was setting up for a FG. Virginia was happy too, but even happier after the play when they saw USC's kicker pushed it to the left.

Three kneels and and game over. Last weeks heartbreak is long forgotten, and joy takes over and they head into the bye week 1-1 after playin two top 10 teams. 2 weeks ago, even the most optomistic fan could not have seen 1-1 after those two games.