Season 1: Injured Players Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Aug 5, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Season 1: Injured Players Thread

If you've got an injured player or your star player is out for the next game, let us know.

Try to add in some detail. What week/game he was injured, what week/game he will be back, even his injury, and significance to your team.

If you tell us Joe Williams was injured, we probably won't know who that is, so give us the run down.

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Central Michigan -

CB Chaz West, injured week 4 and is set to return in week 8, broken finger lol

He is a shutdown corner, and basically holds my secondary together. Without him, we suck even worse.

3. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Tulsa

HB - Tony Peoples - FR

Came to be the starter after our impact junior went down and has been beastly. Went down in the VERY early second quarter of the Rice game with a mild concussion at the end of a 44 yard run. At that point he had 6 carries for 72 yards.

Injury time was 3 weeks. Will return after the week 7 game with #5 Boise State.

4. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

[​IMG]
    I know I am putting a Jinx on my team but I got NO injuries.

5. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

RB James Starks - he is my best RB on Buff but is only averaging 80 yrds a game and he should be back in 2 weeks. The back up should fill in nicely because we are using crappy teams as of now so a running game isnt a necessity to win

6. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Dominique Lindsey Impact RB injured week 5 vs. Marshall with a bruised shoulder (nancy) either that or his vag hurt can't remember. Should be back week 8 for the Memphis game, will miss the user game v. Rice week 7.

7. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Rice-

QB J.T. Shepherd(scrambler)- Out for 3 weeks against Navy in week 6.

8. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Austin Davis - Sophmore - 88 Ovr - Impact player

Out 10 weeks with a broken ankle. Currently scheduled to be back in 8 more weeks.

9. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

I fuckin knew it I knew If I posted that that this would happen
    Jinxed myself
    Impact starter Sophomore OLB Marcus Mcgraw 4 weeks
    My Backup Freshman came in and had 7 tackles 1 sack

10. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

you know what I want to do..:D

but I have a Chippewa to protect

11. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Man am I glad I pulled the plug on my game no injuries in this one!!!!(y)

12. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Parrot just lost his main RB for the season basically (8 weeks)...

Feel really bad too cause he was killing me on the ground until he got hurt. :(

13. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Yeah, I'm sure you feel really bad. :) Anderson had 85 yards on 9 carries when he went down. Real happy about that. That's his career at NIU, as he's a redshirt senior. Hopefully the backups can settle in quickly, as I've got a couple big user games coming up that very well could decide who wins the division...

14. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Lost my starting RB for 4 weeks against UCF. Not too worried though as I have (RS)Seniors who were stuck at #3 and #4 on the depth chart. Now they will at least get to see the field before they leave. Oh, and my backup RB is rated 1 point higher than than the injured one (J.Hill). All my RBs are basically clones of each other... I just used Hill because his awareness is higher.

15. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

I hope my speedy WR Randolph is back for SMU this week. Will definitely open up my passing game.

Edit: Yes! I have my offense back! My fastest WR, my best DE, and my backup scrambler QB are all back from injury. I was finally able to stretch the field, and having Shepherd(fast QB) as a luxury is so much better than using him every down. We are coming for you Houston! Dont slip up now!

16. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

Lost my 94 ovrl star wr for 7 week with a broken tailbone on a run play first play of the game was pretty pissed